Showtime! (10)

Maribelle's Point of View.

"WAKE UP!!!!!!" A group of people yelled.

I rolled over and groaned. Why must they wake us up so early, I was just getting to the good part of my dream. Ugh ! I felt the blanket lift over my head.

"Ugh" Zayn mumbled as he pulled the blankets over us.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP!" They all yelled as they piled up on top of us.

"Really guys really?" I whispered as I tried to get up.

"MARIBELLE IS THAT YOU?" Louis yelled into my ear.

"Lou stop yelling" I said as I yawned.

"TODAY IS THE DAY, ARE YOU EXCITED!?!!" Harry yelled.

"I'd be a million times more, if you got off." Zayn complained.

Everyone got off of the bed and went into the kitchen to eat breakfast. I stretched as I got up off the bed. Zayn hugged me from behind and kissed me on the cheek before he walked into the washroom. I walked into the kitchen as I untied my hair. Ugh how I hated my hair in the morning. It was always so poofed up and messy. I took a glance at the clock and it was only nine in the morning. I made myself some coffee as everyone had tea. Coffee is what's up at the moment. Tea doesn't do anything to me. I sat in the corner sipping my coffee and ate a pancake. I held my head up with my hand as I ate.

"Vas Happenin babe ?" Zayn said weirdly as always as he sat beside me with a plate full of pancakes.

"Nothing much? I think? Just eating pancakes, drinking coffee, sitting here, an--" He interrupted me with a kiss.

"You talk way to much in the morning, lay off the coffee Belle" He teased me.

"Pfft, leave me and my coffee alone. It just can't resist me" I said as I took a sip of my coffee.

Everyone scrambled as they got ready for an interview and tonights show. There was constant yelling about what they were going to wear. "Stripes" No stripes.... TIE? BOW tie? Maybe? Chinos? Jeans?" Louis yelled out loud.

I got up and placed my plate into the sink and I washed my hands. I waved goodbye and got back to my room to ready. I knocked on the door because I forgot it in my bag. My mom opened the door for me and let me in. She stopped me as I walked into the door. She looked at me as I was still in Zayn's clothes. Nice one Maribelle.

"Belle we need to have the talk...." She said as she looked the clothes.

I sighed as she gestured me to the couch. "Ma .... I'm not dumb. It's not what it looks like. We don't need to talk about this..... Please? I'm smart enough to know. Please don't have this talk with me. This is so awkward. Ma!" I pleaded.

She laughed. "I'm joking, I know I know. You're just having a little fun. I have something for you!" She said as she revealed a bag. She handed me the bag. "I know you have your concert and I know that you won't have time for shopping so here." I took out the stuff in there and saw dresses and some new clothing. I smiled as I looked at all of them individually. "Thanks ma!" I said with a huge smile on my face. "I love--" I grabbed the box on the bottom and opened it. It was an iPhone! Wow my first phone. Well it's about time because you know kids younger than me probably already had cell phones . "THANK YOU!" I yelled out with a smile. "I also have to tell you that this isn't a holiday trip. I know how you always wanted to live in England so when I got a job opportunity here.... I took it!" She smiled as she explained it. "I'm glad you are having fun!"

I was shocked, I cannot believe I am actually staying in London. Well leaving for the tour then coming back here! I felt so excited! No more boring Canada for me, nope! I hugged my mom and kissed her cheek. I grabbed the bag of clothes and laid them on my bed. I ran into the washroom and quickly took a shower. I blew dry my hair and did my make up. I ran back into my room and looked at the choices of outfits. They were all really beautiful. I picked the strapless red dress with a black 3/4 blazer. Yup I have a really bad obsession with blazers..... I looked at my collection of shoes and picked high heels even though I hate them. I grabbed the heels and wore my fluffy slippers in the mean time. I walked out of my room and said goodbye to my mom. I walked out the door back to the guys' place. I knocked on the door and they were all dressed up. I walked up to them as they all got prepared. They all look well dressed. I suddenly felt butterflies attack my stomach. I quickly changed into my laced opened toed high heels and left my slippers by the door. Zayn came into the living room and passed me my purse. I thanked him with a kiss on the cheek.