I'm Not Making Any Sense. (19)

Harry Styles' Point of View.

I sat on the couch watching the television. It was just another day of relaxing. I flipped through the channels hoping I could find something interesting, but nothing good was on at six in the morning. I turned off the television and yawned. I must be the only person awake at the moment.  I heard a noise coming from another room. Who would wake up at this time anyways? Maybe we are getting robbed. I tried to think of more positive and happy thoughts.  

"Good afternoon." Maribelle said startling me.  

"Good morning Maribelle." I said as I took a deep breath. "It's morning, just thought I should inform you that." 

"Oh yeah yeah, I knew that." She said as she continued to yawn. She looked into the cupboards and slammed them. "Whoops! Didn't mean for that to happen... Wait, we have no more coffee!" 

"You up for a walk?" I asked her curiously. "If you want though, either wise I'll just go by myself."

"Out for breakfast I hope?" She said as she leaned against the counter. 

"Sure, it will be my little treat." 

I left a little note saying we'd be out for the morning. We walked out from the back door of the hotel and began my walk. The sky was still dark and gloomy, typical weather now a days. Maribelle was constantly guessing which way was next. I think if I were to run away at this moment, she would be so lost. I should get her a map on her next birthday, she would most definitely need one.

"This way Maribelle." I said I pulled her arm as she attempted to cross the street. We walked down a dark gloomy alleyway. I glanced at Maribelle as she made a very scared and confused face. 

"I'm not going to murder you, don't worry I go down this alley way all the time." I said as I laughed. 

"Not funny Harold." She said as she crossed her arms. "We are turning left from here right?" 

"Yes." 

"KNEW IT!" 

"Kidding we are going right."

 We turned the corner of the alleyway and walked straight to the coffee shop. I opened the door for Maribelle and followed her as she continued to walk inside. She walked up closer to the menu board and began to read out the menu to herself.

"Hello Mr. Styles, the usual I'm guessing?" The owner of the shop said.

"The usual it is Ruby." I said as I nodded my head. "And maybe that cookie over there as well." 

"Alright, how about this lovely lady." She said as she raised her eyebrows. 

"Hmmm, I'll have a vanilla bean latte and a carrot muffin please."