She's such a sweetheart! (11)

SO looks like i uploaded a bit earlier than saturday but YAY !!
GUESS WHO'SE BIRTHDAY IT IS TODAY ?
ZAYN MALIK !!!
YAY.. Break some tables.
so here's a chapter for y'all , oddly enough there is not much Zayn action but there's two newish people YAY. HOPE YOU ENJOY <3 vote and comment! 

__________________________________________________

Louis Point of View. 

I got up instantly and saw Hazel walking towards us. Hearing her voice made me miss her more. Ever since we met at the pizza parlor we've been speaking every single day. We have been Facetiming, iChating and texting ever since! She lovely walked to me with the most beautiful smile. She was wearing a red mini dress with Toms. I opened my arms as she gave me a hug. She got up on her tiptoes and swayed. We hugged for what seemed to be a very long time. She slowly let go of me and gave me a quick kiss on the cheek. I turned around and saw that Harry was hugging some girl that seemed quite familiar. Where did she come from?

"Everyone this is Ingrid, she's been my bestfriend since I was a young lad" He introduced her to us. 

She waved shyly as everyone greeted her. 

"And this is Hazel, she's really nice. She makes me happy" I blurted out with a slight smile. 

Maribelle looked up at Zayn. Zayn looked down and they both foolish smiled at eachother. I hope myself and Hazel will soon have a relationship as strong as theirs. They were  just so perfect.

"Well this is Harry, Maribelle, Zayn, Niall, Liam and Ingrid." I introduced Hazel to everyone.

Ingrid's Point of View.

I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

Harry called me last minute asking me if I was in town. Of course I was, I'm always in town for the holidays. Me and Harry go way back. We've been best friends for many years now. I know this boy inside out!! I haven't seen Harry for almost a year now! We use to live in the same home town because he got into the X Factor and all that. I greatly missed him so much. I remember when Harry would turn to me for girl advice when we were a kid. Wow one year seemed like FOREVER! They invited me to go back to their hotel with everyone. I think that it was nice of Harry and everyone. I still cannot get over the fact that Harry is still the same. I am so glad that this fame of his have not gotten to his head. 

We all gathered around the couches and simply talked. This Canadian Maribelle girl seemed really really nice. I really fancied the way she dresses, she has such an amazing taste in style. She reminded me a lot of my best friend that moved to California. We lost touch ...... lets just say she got really famous and models. Ugh she is so full of herself. On the otherhand this Hazel girl was fit! But there was something about her that was a bit weird.......

"Ingrid! How is it back at home? Long time no see!" Harry said with he's very posh voice. 

"Boring! Please it's like the party ended as soon as you left! I hate you for leaving!" I said as if I was in a debate. 

Woah woah woah calm down Ingrid. 

God I missed this fricking kid! He was the only good friend I had!