Cheers to a New Year (13)

Maribelle Point of View.

Wow time has passed by so fast. It's already the end of 2011. This is beyond crazy! And I'm in England, apart of a tour, I have a wonderful boyfriend and friends. I feel so grateful, I would never ever change this moment right now for anything. This year is probably the best year of my life. I was finally comfortable and happy with myself. And now a new year awaits us all. I guess my new years resolution is to put more people I love first! Looking back. I never did that. I guess I was just too scared to drop people thy weren't important. I guess I should just ensure that I'm not wasting my time with people that don't matter.

I went into my bag and grabbed really warm stockings I had in there. I basically have everything and everything in there. I carefully put them on trying not to make a hole in them. I really liked this ones. They also looked really nice with the skirt I was already wearing. Ingrid and I were both getting ready in the washroom. I curled my hair while Ingrid decided to put hers up into a ballerina high-top bun. We both walked out of the bathroom. The guys were all gathered around the couch waiting. Usually I don't really take forever to get ready but Ingrid on the other hand is just a slow leaver.

I hopped onto Zayn's lap. He groaned and laughed as I jumped onto him. He wrapped his arms around me preventing me from falling. He made a silly face at me as he gazed into my eyes. He leaned forward to kiss me then backed away. He just loved to tease me. I pouted at him and he smiled. He leaned forward to attempt to kiss me. Every second he leaned closer I leaned back and giggled. He gave up and sat back. I placed my hand on his cheek and pressed my lips on his. Our lips moved in sync.

"Time to go you freaks" Niall said as he took a sip of his tea.

Our lips slowly parted. Zayn smirked and gave me one quick kiss. "Babe, you taste like strawberries" He blurted up as I got up off his lap.

I looked back at him and smiled. "Well I'm sure you enjoyed it."

He nodded with a grin in agreement as he licked his bottom lip. I walked towards the door to join the rest of them. I put on my high heels and a grabbed my bag. We all went into the elevator and left through the foyer which was completely empty. Zayn wrapped his arm around my waist as we all walked to the train station. I was so excited because I've never been on a train here before. We all squished into the overly packed train. Zayn held onto the top pole as I held onto him. Did I even mention that I have the worst balance in history? I gripped his spare arm as the train would move. I glanced at everyone else as they perfectly were standing not struggling at all. Zayn laughed everything the train would stop because of the amazing balence I have.

Finally the trained stopped and we all got off. Zayn placed his hands on my waist as I walked out of the entrance. We all regrouped outside of the train station. Everyone was here but Ingrid and Harry. We waited a few minutes until they came out of a crowd full of pedestrians. They held hands as they walked towards us. I turned to look at Zayn and he already knew what I was thinking. Awh, they're finally together. Ingrid gave me a wink along with a nod. Pffft, she should of told me earlier. The guys gave Harry a suggestive look. As Harry shrugged and smiled kissing Ingrid on the cheek.

We walked closer to the 'Big Ben'. I reached for Zayn hand as I laced my fingers with his. The roads were packed full of people. I took a picture of the tower. Ingrid called me over and asked me if I had a tissue. I gave her a mini packet full of mini tissues. I looked at the clock and it was five more minutes to twelve. 'I Gotta Feeling' was playing loudly from the street speakers. We all stood in a huge crowd full of people.