Curse You 13's!! >.<

I was tagged by jodibunch to do the 13 fact challenge... thingy... whatever. Well... Here they are and never am I doing this again. Thirteen facts about me no one knows.

1: I am obsessed with pandas.

2: When I first saw Gaara from Naruto I accidentally squealed out panda because of the rings around his eyes and referred, and still refer, to him as Panda-kun. X3

3: I call myself emo proudly. It isn't about cutting like most people liken being emo to. It is a style of hair, clothing, music, and makeup, not cutting.

4: I am somewhat of a gamergirl and absolutely love COD.

5: I have never had a relationship and have no intention of being in one.

6: I have two other personalities.

7: I have an IQ of 148.

8: I use lovely as a sarcastic remark and compliment so no one knows when I am being serious or sarcastic.

9: I am hopelessly in love with FNAF merchandise.

10: Markiplier is one of my favorite people in the entire world because he can bring a smile to my face when I am feeling down just by watching the first second of his videos.

11: I absolutely love Nighcore, music box version songs, Kpop, and Jrock.

12: The first Jrock band I got into was the GazettE and their song "Nakihagara" thanks to an Itachi AMV called "Field of Flowers" which is the supposed translated name of Nakihagara.

13: I have never, ever, done drugs which includes smoked cigarettes, weed, any pills, and have never drank alcohol or an energy drink in my life.

Happy everyone? Good because never will I ever do this again. If you'd like me to elaborate on any of the facts just ask. It doesn't matter and I will answer truthfully.

I tag (and I picked at random other than two people)

Ouranhostclubstory
animelover1101
kmbell92
Neko-Kitsune
Sane_or_insane
wasabiisspicyyy
Yvette_Laufeyson
SammyxTWDxAnime
ElliaHartlace
madhatter356
kaykvt
Death_wings
pokeehheh

If you've already done it, don't worry about it.

Now the rules:

1: Write all the rules

2: You have one week

3: YOU CAN'T IGNORE THIS

4: Think of a creative title

5: Tag 13 people

6: Put it in a book

7: Write 13 facts about yourself

8: Let me know if ya did it!

I had nothing better to do I guess so...meh.