Ch 4: Fun

I yawned as I woke up from my nap. I rubbed my eyes and blinked in confusion finding the lights on.

"About time you woke up..." a voice grumbled.

I looked over towards my window in surprise seeing Obito without his mask sitting on a chair staring out at the back yard. He glanced over to me with a frown then got up. He walked over to me and I glared at him.

"You don't like me do you?" I asked him as I stretched my arms.

"Konan made you some food," he stated as he pointed to the bedside table, totally ignoring my question.

I looked over and smiled seeing chicken and a salad. "Tell her I said-" I stopped when I looked up to find Konan standing in the doorway.

"Glad to see you're up Kitten," she said softly, a small smile pulling at her lips.

"Why do you call me that?" I whined.

She just gave a small laugh and left. I shook my head and looked at Obito finally realizing he didn't have a shirt on. I sighed.

"What is with you guys and not wearing shirts?" I asked annoyed after swallowing a mouthful of salad.

"Hn."

I glared at him, but decided to ignore the irritating grunt instead of saying anything. You really annoy me sometimes, you know that?" I asked as I got up from the bed after I finished my food.

He just grunted again. I grabbed my swimsuit from a drawer in the bathroom and got it on, smiling when the skirt on the one piece suit flew around me as I twirled. I walked back out into the room, frowning seeing Obito sitting in the chair again just staring out the window.

"Instead of just sitting there moping, why don't you go take a swim or something?" I asked as I grabbed a towel.

Obito turned around with a glare then his eyes widened. I swear I saw a light blush go over his face, but it disappeared too quick for me to know if I really saw it or if I was just imagining it. He shook his head and sighed as he muttered, "Why not?"

I smiled and rummaged through my drawers. I kept a pair of guy's swim shorts in here because Kura liked to wear them and she could never find her own. Once I found the red and black trunks I threw them to Obito and waited for him to get dressed. Once he came out I looked over him with a light blush.

"Like what you see?" He asked with a cocky smirk.

I just blushed more and scoffed at him as I walked to my window. I looked at him as he looked at me in confusion and I put a foot on the window sill. He knew what I was going to do and tried to grab me but I had already jumped.

"Watch out below Fishy!" I yelled with a giggle making Kisame look up and scream. Kura laughed when she saw Kisame swim away and clapped as I hit the water making a giant splash.

"Nice one Kit!" Kura laughed as I came up out of the water.

She put her arm around my shoulders and we smiled as everyone gathered around the pool.

"What was that sound?!" Konan asked in a panic.

"Kitten jumped from her window," Kura said with a shrug, making everyone look at me in shock.

"She did it from the roof once," Cheshire stated as she sat in a chair reading her book a ways from the pool.

"You really shouldn't do that with your...condition," Itachi stated as he gave a half-hearted glare to me.

I just smiled at him and waved it off, making him sigh. Konan shook her head and went back inside while most of the guys actually came into or around the pool. Itachi and Kakuzu were about the only ones besides Nagato that were just sitting by the edge of the pool. They didn't want to get wet, they had said.

"Hey Kisame!" I whispered to him. He grunted in response as he and Kura wrestled. "Want to help me with a prank on Itachi and Kakuzu?"

Kisame put Kura over his shoulder, making her whine and smirked at me. "What do you have in mind kid?"

I smiled. This should be fun. I told him my plan, making him smile in delight. Unfortunately before I could pull it off Kura dunked me under the water. I came up sputtering water and coughing then glared at her. Kisame looked at me in fear.

"That glare can rival Itachi's!" He sputtered out as he glanced at his partner as he dangled his feet over the side of the pool.

Kura scratched the back of her head and jumped out of the pool with me in pursuit of her. I cursed when I lost her and headed back to the pool just to find Kura back in with Kisame. Right as I was about to jump at her to dunk her under the water I was pushed in. I came up sputtering water yet again to glare at the culprit to find it was Cheshire.

I jumped out of the water to tackle her and pinned her to the ground. As we wrestled Cheshire ended up pinning me, making me push her off. I smiled and was about to go at her again when I felt my joints stiffen up. I gave a whine when seeing light blue strings attached to me.

"No fair Sasori! We were wrestling!" I yelled at him.

"Not beside the pool. You both might fall in and hit your head brat," Sasori stated emotionless as he sat in his chair. He then released me ad I smiled. I gave Cheshire a noogie then ran away laughing before she could tackle me. I smiled seeing the weeping willow as it leaned over my pond. I looked down into the pond to see my black and white koi fish. I call them Yin and Yang because just like how yin and yang never separate, neither do these two koi fish. They just keep circling and circling around and around. It makes you dizzy when you watch them for a while.

Not a cloud was in the sky making me frown. I liked watching the clouds, especially when I come here to my pond. Since there weren't any clouds I sat under my weeping willow and looked at the nature around me.

"You don't really act like the others..."

For once I didn't jump. I gave a sad type of smile and looked at Zetsu as they appeared from the branch beside my head.

"No, I don't do I?" I asked back as I studied him. They themselves weren't like the others, but I'm the only one that knows why other than Obito of course. "You don't either Zetsu, but then you are different."

"Yeah, meaning I'm an oddity," they spoke with a laugh.

"Not really, you're just different. Nothing more and nothing less." I smiled at them as they looked at me in curiosity.

"You aren't normal..." both halves muttered as they shook their head.

I smiled again and glanced back at my pond.

"No I'm not normal, but I wouldn't want to be any other way. Normal is just a twisted concept after all..."

♪ Koneko♥