Ch3: Confrontation

I sighed and sat down on the couch. I knew having the Akatsuki as humans instead of kittens was going to be hard to keep track of but this was ridiculous. None of them could cook and Konan refused to cook because the boys were too demanding. She, Itachi, and I were taking care of Nagato. He still needed a lot of help, but he was learning to get around with crutches and using things as supports.

I eyed Sasori as he sat on the chair next to the couch I sat on. He looked different since he wasn't a puppet anymore. I was so used to seeing him in Naruto as a young puppet, but with how whatever happened to turn him into a cat when he died, he now looked to be his right age since he was human. It was just so weird. He was basically the spitting image of the puppet he had of his father.

Sasori looked up from his book with his brow raised. He flicked his finger and my head looked in front of me at the TV as he used his chakra strings, but my eyes still stayed on him making him sigh.

"What is it girl?" Sasori asked in an exhausted voice.

"You just look really different as a human. Honestly, and don't get mad at this," I stated with a smile, "you look like the spitting image of your father puppet. You even look your right age now too. It's just weird, interesting but weird."

He scoffed and shut his book with a snap making me jump. "Whatever," he muttered. As he was about to get up Cheshire appeared and put her hand on his shoulder. He looked at her with the same bored look as she had herself and he sighed. He closed his eyes then opened his book and began reading again.

"What are you planning to do now?" Cheshire asked with a sigh as she sat on the arm of Sasori's chair.

I shrugged. I didn't really think of that honestly. All the members were in different parts of the house just like when they were in kitten form. Some were in their rooms or like Zetsu who was in the garden or like Deidara who was in the art room. He was happy he could finally make art, even though his clay sculptures won't explode since I don't have the right type of clay for him thankfully.

"I would suggest a movie, perhaps horror?" Sasori stated in an uncaring voice.

I contemplated this and noticed Itachi and Nagato walking into the room, Nagato walking on his own with Itachi as a "just in case" factor.

"What do you two think about watching a horror movie?" I asked as Nagato put his arms on the back of the couch.

"I don't mind," Nagato stated as he huffed from the effort of walking.

I gave him a sympathetic look and got up from the couch to help him walk the rest of the way to sit down where I was before. Itachi sat beside him and I looked at him for an answer to my question. He just shrugged.

I shrugged myself and walked to my art room to see Deidara. I smiled seeing him making a bird out of clay. I looked closer to find it resembled an owl making me smile.

"Nice work."

Deidara smiled over his shoulder at me. "Thanks. What brings you here, hmm?" He asked as he fixed an imperfection in the wing.

"I wanted to know if you wanted to watch a horror movie. I'm going around to everyone to see who all wants to watch, so whaddaya say?" I asked, smiling when he held up the finished owl.

"As you can see I just finished my project," he stated proudly with a bright smile, "so why not? I'll even help you out, yeah?"

"That's nice! Thanks!" I smiled.

He smiled back at me and we separated. Deidara went to get Hidan, Kakuzu, Konan, and Zetsu, leaving me Kisame, Kura, and Obito. I knew exactly where to find Kura and Kisame. Of course they were at the pool and of course they wanted to watch the movie. It was Obito that I had trouble finding. When I couldn't think of where to look I went to my - no - our room.