Chapter 18: Untitled

So this chapter is one: NOT GOING TO BE IN CAMRON'S P.O.V BECAUSE I AM SLOWLY TAKING HIS CHARACTER OUT OF THE STORY (: and two: it is untitled because.... well im thinking of the title lol any ideas??? (: hope everyone enjoys!

     The last thing I remember is Camron beating me, I woke up in a hospital bed.

      My eyes filled with water as I touched my stomach. A nurse came in and grabbed my hands saying "Shhhh, The babies are okay, who did this to you?"

      I shrugged my shoulders, they were sore, "I don't know..." I looked down beginning to cry knowing I had lied to her, I knew who it was, but why didn't I want him to get in trouble?

      I laid back down asking "Where are all my personal items, Where is my phone, can I call my family?"

      The nurse nodded "Of course, I need your name so we can search your file, Do you have any I.D?"

      "Yes ma'am. in my wallet," 

       "I'm afraid we didn't find a wallet, The person who found you checked but said you look like you'd been there for hours because you were in a pool of dried blood." 

       My eyes shuttered as she said those last words I looked at the clock It was 10p.m I had been beat early that morning, My Mom was sure to be worried by now, After a few moments of thinking I wrote down my name, address, and numbers I wanted her to call for me, My Mom, My Dad, and Jermaine.

     I dozed off after 30 mintues due to the medicine I was given for pain, I recieved 17 stitches total.... on my face. I didn't bother to go in the mirror, I didn't care, I didn't care if I was ugly,I didn't care about the pain I felt all over my body, I only cared that my babies were alive, they were fighters, just like their Mommy. 

     I felt a hand on mine, it woke me out of my sleep, it was Jermaine. I glanced at his face, his cheeks and nose were red, his eyes glassy and red, I squeezed his hand tight as he started talking, "I should have never let you go alone, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry Chanel." He started crying looking at me. 

    I had never seen him cry before, it bothered me. I felt guilty, I should have walked away, or even screamed, but I didn't, it was all my fault. 

   After a while My whole family walked in, everyone looked distraught and hurt, I wanted them to understand it was my fault but I was okay, I spoke to everyone and we talked, repeated questions were "Who did this to you? How are the babies?" 

   I spent days in the hospital, healing and running test on the babies, The day it was time to go I spoke up and told the cops who had did it to me and why it happened, Jermaine and my Mom and Dad never left my side the entire stay in the hospital, that made me appreciative of them that much more, After I made the police report I headed home, Jermaine stayed with me at My Mom's place, with her permission of course.

    He took care me, I couldn't even go pee alone, He was with me everywhere I went. A day later I got a call, a horrifying call. 

     "Hi ma'am, This is Officer Ryan, I'm calling to inform you that your offender is missing, he moved out  and we don't know where he went, we are urgently looking for him and we will send a patrol car out to watch your home 24/7"

    It was a cold silence before I answered, My voice cracked as I replied with a simple "Okay." and hung up. My face was flushed I just sat back quietly I was sitting on my bed as Jermaine noticed something was wrong with me. 

   "Chanel, what's going on? What happened?" He said, worry on his face.

    "They can't find him, he's gone." I said blankly as my eyes watered, I was terrified.