Chapter eleven: Reality

After getting off the subway I walked home, My Mom still hadn't called me back, I wanted to go home, I needed to go home. I walked in my home to see my Dad hanging up the phone "Your Mom is coming down to stay, She feels you're unsupervised." I didn't respond right away, I just looked at him confused for a moment saying "That's untrue though, I got freedom after I finished Highschool and I took advantage of it and now I've disappointed you and Mom and I'm gonna be a single Mom because of my mistakes." I shrugged it off walking away going to my room laying down. Before I knew it I was asleep. I was awakened at midnight by my Mom, She didn't say anything she just waited for me to sit up and and hugged me tightly sitting on my bed. I felt like I had been asleep for an eternity, I finally spoke with a cracked, shakey voice "Hi Momma, what are you doing here?" She begin ranting, "If you had stayed with me this wouldn't have happened, Where was your Dad? Who is this guy? Are you okay?" She said it all so quickly but I took it in and began to answer "Well, it was meant to happen and I'm gonna be okay with it, Don't be mad at Dad it's my fault, I'm fine, I would like to go back to bed... I have a doctor appointment in the morning." I shrugged  as my eyes watered she nodded "I'll be here the moment you wake up, I promise, Dad and I are going to talk and we'll work it out," She hugged me again before I laid back down, I watched her walk out and close my door.

      The next morning I missed a class and went to the doctor, My Mom came and my Dad stayed behind to watch my three brothers, Aaron, Joshua and Jason. When my name was called I held my Mom's hand and went back. It seems like I immediately sat down and got blood taken, I wanted Camron to be around but truth is, He probably wasn't thinking about me or the life I had inside of me, That truth hurt. After they took blood twice i went to get weighed and went in a room for a ultrasound, My Mom stayed by my side the whole time. After the ultrasound I got the pictures and found out I was 10 weeks pregnant and what I was to expect the next week to come, I had experienced the morning sickness and boy was I thankful it was easing off a bit. After my appointment I went to class. As I thought I would, I seen Camron. I looked his way but never spoke, I kept walking, I guess to make me jealous he had another girl on his arm. I was far from jealous though, if she wanted him, she could have him. 

     My classes went by fast, I hadn't made any friends because my world revolved around Camron in the previous weeks. I was determined to finish med school, having a baby would not stop me, I wouldn't let it. I stepped out of my class and bumped into Camron, He knocked my books out my hand and the new girl on his arm laughed. I bent down and picked them  up walking away quiet. I walked home wondering what made him turn so mean toward me, That too hurt me. I spent the rest of my day with family, I was beginning to consider moving away but I was in NYU on a full paid scholarship, I deserved that, I worked hard and at the end of the day I refused to let a man run me out of town. 

   I went to bed that night with my thoughts, only wondering what was to come next.

*****Eh it's short! but I'll do another one today!**** VOTE, COMMENT, AND PLEASEEE FAN :-* <3