Chapter 1 New arrival

Chapter 1
New arrival

I walked to the gate. I was going back to see my cousin and brothers. I was a foreigner here. I was a dessert person. We are born in a town called Vanzoona. We all wear leather clothing. I was wearing a leather crop top, leather pants/ trousers, leather boots and leather gloves that goes up to my elbow. I looked towards the park. There was my brother Bofur. He walked towards me. He smiled.

"Hello sister." He said. I looked at the floor.
"Hello brother. How are you?" I asked. Bofur smiled. He nodded.
"Oh fine. Brilliant!" He laughed. Someone knocked into me.
"Oh sorry. I was in a world of my own. Are you alright?" He asked. I looked up. It was Thorin Oakenshield. I smiled.
"I am fine. Thank you for asking." I said. Thorin smiled and turned round. He sighed.
"Are ya alright Thorin?" Asked Bofur. Thorin turned round.
"Have you seen Fili and Kili?" He asked. I look at my brother. The kind of look that means ' who are Fili and Kili, Bofur?' Bofur looks back at Thorin.
"No laddie I haven't. Sis have ya seen them?" Bofur asked. I look at my brother.

"I might of if I knew what they looked like." I said. Thorin nodded. He cleared his throat.
"One is a blonde this tall," He said showing the height, "and the other is a brunette this tall." I thought. I had seen them. They where near a tree.
"Yes I have seen them. Near a tree by the lake. Out side the gates." I said. At that moment in time, they walked through the gates. Thorin glared at them. I gulped. Bofur reassured me.

"He does this all the time with his nephews." Bofur said. I nodded. Should I be scared? Thorin grabbed his nephews. I could hear his voice as he stormed off with two young ones.
"Why did you two go out side the gate?! I told you two about the dangers!" Thorin bellowed. I tremble. But that look that he gave me. Does he like me? Bofur tapped me on the shoulder. He laughed.
"Come on. Bombur and Bifur are waiting for us." Said Bofur with a smirk playing on his face. He dragged me along. I saw all the markets. Ribbons, food and wine. It was beautiful. I have never seen this before. Bofur looked at me. He chuckled.
"What are ya laughing at brother?" I said snarling a bit. Bofur looked at me. I glared at Bofur. He gulped.

"Well did ya see that look Thorin gave ya?"Bofur asked raising an eyebrow. I nodded. Me and Bofur walked down the road in silence for a while. Then we got to his home. He shared it with Bombur and Bifur. Now he was sharing it with me as well.
"Welcome home Safur." Bofur smiled. He held the door open for me. I took a deep breath in and walked through the door. It was spectacular. A long corridor welcomed me in. Bofur slammed the door.

"Bombur! Bifur! Come in here to meet our family member!" Shouted Bofur. Bombur and Bifur walked in. I smiled at them.
"Hello then." Said Bombur. Bifur whispered to Bombur. Bombur nodded.
"He said hello." Said Bombur. Bifur smiles. Bofur glared at me. He nudged me. I gulped.
"Hi I am Safur." I said. Bombur nodded.

"I am Bombur and this is Bifur. You are our what?" Said Bombur. I twirled my hair. Are they disgusted by my clothes? I sighed.
"She is our sister Bombur. So that is Bifur's cousin." Smiled Bofur. I looked at my boots. No sand. It was weirded to me. So was the smell in the house. It smelt like meat. Deer and berries. They must be cooking. I took my bag off my shoulder. I looked inside. All I had was my coat, family photos, hair asessories, make up, reading books and books to wright in. Bofur looked at me.

"What's up sister?" Asked Bofur. I sighed and stared to cry. He put his arm over my shoulder. I looked up.
"I don't belong here. I am a foreigner. A freak." I sobbed. Bofur shook his head.
"A new arrival is what you are lassie. That is all. Thorin likes you. I can tell. Once a prince likes someone, people start to like you." Bofur smiles. I wipe my eyes. He leads me to my room.
"It a isn't anything but ya can decorate it later on." Bofur smiles walking out the door. I put my reading books on the book shelf. I put my books to wright in on my desk. I put my hair assessories and make up on my make up table. I hung my coat up. I grabbed my photos and put them on my desk.
"I can sort it out later." I say to my self. I turn off the light and walk out the room. I walk to the dinning room. They where all together. I turn round and walk off into the living room. The fire was on. I looked out the window. Someone was near the gate. It was Thorin and someone else. I smiled at the sight of Thorin. Did I like him too? I sighed. Why would he like me? Bombur walked in. He looked at me.
"Are you not joing us to eat?" He asked. I shook my head. I looked back out off the window.
"I am not like anyone else Bombur." I sighed. Bombur walked over. He chuckled.
"You are Safur. You are family of ours." He said. I turned round. He left the room. I heard them laughing. Maybe I should join them. I walked into the dining room. They looked at me. Bofur tapped the chair next to him. Bombur put my plate on the table and Bifur pored me a glass of wine.

"This is going to be mental right?" I asked. Bofur nodded. He laughed. I sat down next to him. I tried a bit of the meat. Juicy and tender. It was mouth watering. I licked my lips.
"Nice right." Said Bofur smirking. I nodded.
"Never had anything like this before." I replied. Bombur smiled. Bifur smiled. I sipped a bit of the wine. It was brilliant. We sat eating together. A family meal. I used to have to sit alone in my room but not now. We finished our meal. Bofur stumbled of to bed. He had to much wine.

"That normally happens don't worry." Bombur laughed as he saw his brother fall into his room.
"I meant to do that!" Shouted Bofur. I looked at Bombur.
"Good night Bombur. Good night Bifur." I said. Bombur and Bifur nodded. I walked into my room. I got into my pyjamas and got into bed.