Sins of the mother

It wasn't long after we returned home from dealing with Mikael that we realized Elijah was missing. Klaus started torturing witches to try and find out where his brother was, little progress was made. Luc even made an attempt to reach out to some contacts in the area to see if Elijah could be found that way. Even though I was worried, I knew we'd find him and he'd be ok.

But it wasn't until the morning when I wake up to screams coming from Klaus' bedroom that I grow tired of his method's. Though I knew it was the latter part of the morning however I loved sleeping in and being lazy. Rolling over and throwing the covers off my body groaning loudly I angrily storm out of my bedroom. My tank top and shorts let the cool are of the compound kiss my skin, causing me to shiver. 

"Will you please cut that out! Some of us are trying to sleep!" 

"My apologies little witch! But I suspect my mother is holding my dear brother hostage." He walks out of his room in bloody clothing, Hayley following him looking unamused. Hayley trying to convince him to let her go along and help free him.

"Why exactly are you still standing here if you are so convinced she has him?" I raise an eyebrow and cross my arms as he approaches me smirking his ass off.

"Esther is much too powerful and won't be found easily. I'll need to draw her out and I don't want to be worried about trying to rescue the two of you."

"I trust you to get done what needs to be done." I shrug. "Just please keep it down so I can get some damn sleep." He laughs while Hayley smirks and rolls her eyes.

"Well I'm off and it seems Hayley also has business to attend to. Will you live if we leave you home alone?" 

"Considering I'm not a pet, I should be perfectly fine. You aren't the only ones with something to do today. I suppose I had to get up at some point." Walking back to my bedroom and changing into jeans,  sneakers, and a gray v-neck t-shirt. I'd been going back and forth all last night about talking to Luc about doing a tracking spell to try and find Savannah. I didn't want to get my hopes up if something blocked the spell and I couldn't find her. But I didn't want to be able to say I couldn't at least try to find her.

Making my way to my brother's room and knocked on his door. Hearing a muffled noise from the bedroom and becoming incredibly confused, but as I reach for the doorknob. But before I can open the door, it opens for me and my brother's disheveled head pops out.

"What?" He doesn't look as sleepy as I would have thought for someone who looks like he's just gotten out of bed. But when I hear the noise again, slowly do I piece together what it actually is, my big brother has finally brought someone home to his bed.

"I need your help with something. Get dressed and get whoever that is in your bed out before Klaus comes back and meet me in my room." His eyes widen as I mention his bedmate and looks even more scared as I giggle and walk off.

When Luc finally does reappear as he walks into my bedroom and sees me sitting on the floor facing the picture of Savannah and Adam. A candle and map in front of me, he sits down beside me glancing sympathetically at me. When he turns his attention to the photo, a flicker of recognition flashes across his face.

"Luc? Lucien? What is it?" He picks up the photo to look at it closer. He then turns to me and takes a serious and incredibly long pause.

"Is... this the father?" His voice is small and slightly nervous.

"Yea. His name was--"