(Modern AU) Obsession - Erwin x Reader

*deranged pair of eyebrows? sure

WARNING: This story has mentions of sexual assault, stalking behavior, and kidnapping.

Erwin x Reader -- 2 (MAU, Yandere specific)

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❁࿐✶⋆

   Cold, blue eyes stared at you from a few tables behind yours, their warm hands placed on the small paper cup that held a fresh brew of hot, hazelnut flavored coffee. They sat and stared silently at your occupied form, in which you were writing down some notes for an upcoming exam this week. However, you were too busy studying to notice the familiar eyes that were burning holes into the back of your head.

   Ah, nothing was better than seeing his favorite person studying at the local coffee shop before school, every day.

   He was eyeing her quite seriously, his orbs trailing down the length of her hair, down her neck, then ended at her clothed shoulders. He had such urges to go over and talk to her, though he decided that stalking her was a much more peaceful option - for him at least. Besides, he could talk to her any time of the day, since he knew every place she could possibly go to.

His eyes trailed her every move, from whenever she flipped a lock of hair behind her, or when she switched to a new note card to go on to the next topic. He also took note of what type of coffee she liked the most, which was (f/d). Sadly, he wasn't in the mood for (f/d), so he passed on getting the same drink as hers. He also took note of what she was studying currently, which was the anatomy of the human body. After all, he was in the same class as hers for science.

   This was normal. Every morning on school days, he would unknowingly follow behind her as she made her way to her favorite cafe place, and sat at the same table, which was the third one from the back against the left wall. It was a small booth that she always sat alone at, and he was glad that she never brought anyone with her.

   It was also normal for him to follow her home after school. She didn't live far from the college she attended, so she passed on living at the dorms and instead rented an apartment that was a few blocks down. Luckily for him, he lived at the exact same apartment complex as her, so eyeing her every move would be easy. He knew her exact room number, and the exact time that she left and arrived home from school.

   He remembered the first time he met her. It was a blessed day, due to the fact that it was love at first sight, but caused such a drastic change in his behavior...

A few months ago...

"Oh, I'm so sorry!"

   Books and papers flew down the stairs while students passed by and stared, looking at the two figures that caused the slight disturbance on the staircase leading to the second floor. Two people - a man and a woman - standing on the steps, looking at each other as class essentials were sprawled out on the steps, some even flying down back to the bottom of the flight of stairs.

   Blue eyes looked up at a glowing angel... her (h/c) locks framed her face so perfectly, and not to mention her beautiful, radiant (e/c) eyes that seemed to glimmer and glow in the faint light that illuminated the staircase. Her lips were slightly parted in such a fashion that would cause him to run up and kiss them without thought, though doing that for any girl was out of the question.

   Her vibrantly colored irises looked at him with such worry, as she immediately began to kneel down and collect the materials that were spread out on the steps of the cement staircase.

   "I-I didn't see you, I really am sorry!" her voice was quiet, though he could sense strain in her tone. She seemed flustered and worried, the thought of nearly ruining someone's day greatly upset her.

Attack on Titan OneshotsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara