(Modern AU) Attack on Frightening - Various x Reader

*Revised 06/27/2017

Spoopy!

These scenarios include all the male graduates in the top 10, with the addition of Armin. No Levi and Erwin, though they'll be added in later Various x Reader oneshots!

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀❁࿐✶⋆

Eren Jaeger

   You happily skipped down the sidewalk of the dimly lit neighborhood street, as your cape dance along with the upbeats of your bouncing. Your bag was about half filled with candy, and you had already hit all of your neighborhood's houses, so you decided to head over to the next street for more.

   Fortunately, the street was packed with children and parents alike dressed up costumes - characters for Frozen, the Powerpuff Girls trio, Sailor Moon girls, and characters from Mortal Combat. You, however, were dressed up as a soldier from your favorite anime, Attack on Titan.

   You skipped over to a familiar house, before pressing on the doorbell beside the door. You waited patiently before it swung open, to reveal a familiar but not-so-familiar person in the doorway-

   His usually chunky, visible brown hair was replaced with pale white, but not bright enough to reflect light on it. A black mask had covered the lower part of his face, as it held two large buttons on each side of his bottom cheeks, as well as a supporting strap lining just across the middle of his face. The mouthpiece held a gory look, as it showed pristine, white teeth and crimson gums. His attire consisted of a basic - yet vaguely ripped - black shirt, while his pants remained white.

Through their costume, however, you knew exactly who it was.

   "E-Eren?!" you slightly gasped, before you saw him unzip his mouthpiece. He opened the flaps to reveal his normal smile, which slightly eased your surprised state.

"Hey (F/n). What are you for Halloween?" he asked politely, as he reached over to the side to get ahold of something.

"I'm a soldier from Attack on Titan. You?" you replied before examining his costume once more.

   "I'm Kaneki Ken from Tokyo Ghoul. I probably should have bought the contacts to go along with it." he sighed in disappointment before dropping the handful of treats in your open bag, which you had not remembered opening in the first place.

"Ah, it's okay. You look fine without the contacts anyways - I really like your eyes-"

   You nearly almost slapped your mouth shut from the words you had spoke, as shades of red arose from your cheeks. The porch lights didn't help with shadowing it, so you looked very awkward right where you stood.

   Eren's eyes were widened for a moment, as he blinked a couple times after realizing what you'd said. You were about to apologize and take your leave without making things anymore awkward, before he grabbed your wrist lightly and pulled your inside the house with him.

   "Do you uh, wanna watch a movie or something? Like... right now?" a shy voice omitting from the now blushing brunette. Your shades had darkened at his sudden words, before you stammered out a reply.

"S-sure... and thanks for the uh, candy."

"No problem," you followed behind him as he walked into the living room and towards the TV, where he was beginning to setup the movie while you stood in the background in awe. He was turned away from you, so you didn't hear him mutter a few more words under his breath...

"There's more from where that came from."

Jean Kirschtein

   You happily skipped down the sidewalk of the dimly lit neighborhood street, as your cape dance along with the upbeats of your bouncing. Your bag was about half filled with candy, and you had already hit all of your neighborhood's houses, so you decided to head over to the next street for more.