Chapter 18

So today is the day. The final show. We have to pick today. We don't know who picked us. They don't know who we are picking. So how they're doing this way later in the day is there are 8 rooms, all numbered and we have to pick who we want at our door but they won't know who picked them until they unlock the door because they all have bags with their names on it and key with a number. We have all day to pick who we are choosing and this doesn't mean like marriage proposal or anything but this could lead to something serious for some of us. It feels way more serious that it probably should, I think. So we get to spend all day just hanging out and talking to the guys and making our decisions if we don't know already. We all have to put our keys in at the same time so the guys will in their rooms while we do that. I was sitting on the counter in the kitchen when Liam walked in. "So, do you know who you're going for yet?" "No I don't." I said and he chuckled. "You've been confused this entire time. Are you even considering who you originally told me?" "I'm not saying a word." I said and he pouted. "Not even a hint?" "How much of a hint do you want?" "Which band?" "Not answering that. It'll pretty much give it away." I said and he grabbed a bottle of water. "I'm about to go for a run if you want to come." "If you'll give me time to change first." I said and slid off the counter and went to my room.

After I got dressed I went down stairs and walked out the front door with Liam

After I got dressed I went down stairs and walked out the front door with Liam. We've gone on a few runs before so this isn't odd. The camera people don't care as long as we get back before anything starts. We stretched and started our usual route around the pretty much empty neighborhood. "So, are you going to tell me anything now?" He asked and I glanced over at him. "Well, I'm really stuck between Harry and Ashton." I said and he nodded. "I know that much. But why?" "Okay, so with Ashton, he's a challenge and something about him just won't let me give up. I don't know if it's in a relationship way or in a friendship way. With Harry it's like we're together and I can breathe again. Around Ashton I feel like I'm drowning." "Well, I guess you have to decide to sink or swim." He said and I nodded. "I feel like I'm taking this more seriously than the other girls." "Well, there are only a couple of you who want an actual relationship. Most of them just want sex, which the rest of the guys know and some of them are okay with it." "That's up to them I guess. But putting yourself through this entire process would be so exhausting just for sex when they could easily go to a bar or something and get it from someone faster." I pointed out and he laughed. "At least this way we can be kind of sure there are no STD's." "There are some girls that I'm not so sure about." I said and he nodded. We kept talking during our run and when we looked at the time we realized we had about 20 minutes to get home and a 30 minute run. Cool. We kept our pace until we were closer and then it became a race kind of. He beat me because he's in better shape and runs everyday. I only go once or twice a week. We got back and I rushed to my room to get dressed and make myself look presentable. I didn't have time to shower so dry shampoo is my friend. I've also never been happier that MJ packed most of my stuff and put dresses in.

Once I got dressed I grabbed my key and pretty much ran down the stairs, thankful I wasn't the last one down

Once I got dressed I grabbed my key and pretty much ran down the stairs, thankful I wasn't the last one down. Once everyone was in the living room a producer walked in and told us how everything was going to work for a second time. "Okay, so the guys are going to go in their rooms and you ladies are going to go out by the pool and put your keys in bags. You'll go one at a time and it will be random order." She stated simply and I started thinking. Have I fully decided? Am I sure? I think so. I feel like I'm making the right choice. We lined up in the order she told us and walked out after the guys went to their rooms. "Once you put the key in a bag you'll take the sign that has your number on it and you'll go pick a room on the second floor to wait in." She said and one by one we went and put our keys in bags. Once it was my turn I walked up to the table and slipped my key in a bag before I could think twice about it. I grabbed my number and went inside and up the stairs. I picked a random room about half way down the hall and stuck it to the door, walking in and locking it behind myself. I sat in a chair and talked to the camera guy that came with me. He's been here the entire season and we've joked around a few times so the two of us sitting in there wasn't awkward. He turned the camera to me. "Wanna say who you picked?" "You'll have to wait and find out. Don't be so nosey." I said and he huffed. "What about a hint?" "My key is in his bag." I said and gave the cheesiest smile possible. He turned the camera off and sat it down. "You're no fun." He said and we sat and talked for a few minutes. "Alright ladies, the boys are coming!" I heard the producer yell and the guy in the room with me picked up his camera, pointing it at the door.

N A R R A T O R

The guys walked out to the table by the pool and picked up the black velvet bags with their names on them and were escorted to the second floor. "Alright, boys. Look at your keys." The producer said and they ripped into the bags. Liam got room 1, Louis 2, Niall 3, Luke 5, Ashton 6, Harry 7 and Calum 8. They walked to the doors to look at the numbers, which were out of order and they lined up at their doors. "You may go in." The producer said and they opened the doors.

L I Z

The camera was on the door and I stood up when I heard someone messing with my lock. The door slowly opened and Harry walked in, a smile immediately on his face as he pretty much ran to me and hugged me, spinning me and laughing. "I was really hoping you'd pick me." He said once he put me down. "I'm glad I did." I said and he kissed me. The camera was on us while we kissed and it was such a great moment. I knew when he kissed me that I made the right choice. "Alright, everyone out of the rooms!" We heard from the hall and we stepped out, him linking our hands together. I looked around and saw Liam was with the small red headed girl he hoped would pick him and smiled. Michael ended up with Lisa and Calum got her slightly less slutty friend. Ashton didn't look too happy when he saw Harry and I walk out but I made the best choice for me. Everyone went down to the dining room area and they fed us and gave us time to talk. "So, what now?" Harry asked and I shrugged. "I have to go back home and make sure my friends didn't burn my house down. If you wanted to come visit and meet more than just Grayson that would be fun." I said and he smiled at me, his dimples fully on show. "Well, we are taking a break so maybe I will." He said and I smiled at him. "It's so weird to think this is over." He said after a pause and I nodded. "I'm kind of glad though. Living with these girls has been awful. I don't know who's going to motivate me to run at least once a week with Liam though." I said and he laughed. "I'm sure one of your friends can help with it. I'd say I would but I'm not much of a runner." He said and I smiled. "I'll just have to self motivate. Or call Liam when I go on runs." I said and he nodded. "Sounds like a good idea." He said and I nodded. We sat and talked through our meal and then had to go pack up our rooms. I packed last night, being excited to go home so all my stuff was together, which meant Harry was forcing me to help him. "So last minute." I said, jokingly nagging him. We got all of his things packed up and he decided to fly to Alabama with me tonight. We still have a few hours until our flight and I called to make sure Aaron remembered that he was the one picking us up.

An:
Okay, so this is pretty much where the story ends. She picked Harry, which I don't think was all that shocking but oh well. I was thinking about doing a sequel but my views dropped hella so I don't know. If it's a thing you want let me know. Sorry this story was short.

Xx, Liz