Chapter 15

Harry waited until I was down the hall before he left the music room and I went and sat by the pool. Since there aren't very many of us here anymore it makes it really easy to be alone, which I enjoy. They pick the final 8 tonight so I guess I should be more worried about it than I am. I'm still trying to figure out who I'm picking if they keep me. Harry is like coming up for air, I feel like I can breathe and be happy around him. Ashton is so complicated, he's kind of like a puzzle and I can't drop it until I solve him but I don't know if I'm going to like the end picture. He was so sweet at first, well, after he got to know me some. Luke seemed like a no-brainer at first but now everything's bad with him. It's confusing and frustrating and I'm glad we have dates the next two weeks to try and figure it out. I don't even know if Ashton wants to keep me around anymore and if he found out that I kissed Harry he might go nuclear. This is all a lot to process. I decided to go to my room and lay in bed for a little while and when I hit the bed and covered up I passed out.

I woke up a few hours later to Liam sitting on my bed. "Crap. What time is it?" "You still have half an hour before you have to be dressed nice and down stairs. You're okay." He said and I nodded. "I guess I'm gonna take a quick shower then." I said and he left my room so I could. I showered in about 5 minutes, new record, and got dressed with really simple make up.

I walked down the stairs and saw other girls lined up with family members and made my way over to Grayson

I walked down the stairs and saw other girls lined up with family members and made my way over to Grayson. "You look nice." He said quietly as the boys started talking and I smiled at him. Even when he's mad at me he isn't mad at me. "So the girls staying are: Lisa, Cara, Ashley, Brooke, Natalie, Monica, Heather and Liz." Liam listed off and girls started crying. I glanced at Grayson and he was glaring at Ashton. What the hell happened there. "We set up the dining room area so you guys could all eat together. Just go pick a seat." Niall said and we all broke off to go eat. Grayson stayed really close to my side and I caught Harry watching me, which made me smile. Grayson and I found two seats the were kind of away from everyone else but there was radio silence as we sat down. He didn't say anything and neither did I. After a few minutes Harry came and sat next to me, introducing himself to Grayson and they talked and actually had a good conversation for about 15 minutes. Harry left the table, smiling at me with a hand on my shoulder before doing so, and went to another table. The guys just kind of filtered around. When Luke got to my table I was visibly uncomfortable and it was really obvious to Grayson which one he was. "I want you to stay away from her. Don't come near her. You were way out of line and you're lucky this is televised." He said as soon as Luke introduced him self, which made Luke leave the table rather quickly. "Thanks." I said to Grayson and gave him a small smile, which he returned. That started a conversation between the two of us. We actually talked and when the boys settled at tables Ashton was with us and we haven't really talked about anything yet so it was a little awkward and I let Gray carry the conversation. They seemed to get along pretty well. I think Harry and Liam are his favorites but Niall instantly bonded with him because he was wearing a FIFA shirt. Ashton was currently sitting next to me, decently close and it made me nervous. Them getting along so well right now makes me wonder why Grayson was glaring at him earlier. Boys are confusing. We all finished dinner and they had a movie set up on a projector on the beach, like my date with Ashton, and it made me want Ashton there. I ended up next to Gray and in front of Harry, which ended up with me laying back on Harry and sharing a blanket with Gray. Harry was really warm and kept playing with my hair, which made me go to sleep. I heard people moving but didn't fully wake up and then felt someone pick me up and carry me into the house and to my bed. I really appreciate these guys being able to carry me. I got put in bed and covered up and finally woke up enough to open my eyes. I looked and saw Harry smiling at me. "I was wondering if you'd wake up before I left." "Were you planning to sit there like a creep until I did?" "No." he said I could see him blushing. "Go back to sleep. You were tired." He said and kissed my forehead. "Night, Harry." I said and he smiled at me with his goofy, dimpled smile. He glanced at the door before kissing me quickly and standing up. "Goodnight, Liz." He said and walked out with a cheesy smile. These boys will be the death of me.