Chapter 12 - Drunk Call

Mia's POV

"What do you call the cheese that isn't yours?" I asked, grinning. 

"Oh no, not again." Yuu said as he facepalmed himself. Jasper on the other hand just keeps on laughing. 

"Ahh I know the answer!!" Sandra exclaimed excitedly as she raised her right hand as if she's in a classroom setting, about to recite. "NACHO CHEESE!!!"

With that we both giggled. It's 1:30am and we are still partying at Jasper's house. Yes, we're oh so drunk right now to the point that everything seems like a giggle worthy situation. My parents know that I'll be going to a party and that I'll be staying at Sandra's house for the night so they're fine with it. What they don't know is when will the party end. Ohwell, I'm responsible for all my actions and I'll make sure that I'll be safe. I don't wanna ruin their trust in me. 

Enough of that. Anyway, we've been drinking for hours already. Jasper keeps on making cocktails while we keep on drinking it. I feel way more than tipsy but I can still handle myself. I really believe that I can handle my liquor. 

"Mia, stop drinking already." Yuu said calmly. I just grinned at him as if what he said is a funny joke. "Ohhh c'mon Yuu. I'm not yet that drunk! I can even solve the Pythagorean Theorem for you to believe me!!" I replied. 

"Mia, you're drunk. Every drunk person say that they're not drunk even if they are really drunk!" Yuu said exasperatedly. 

I stiffled a laugh, "That's so many drunk word in your sentence! Lemme count... uhhh, one... two... AHH FOUR!! Yeah! Four drunk words!!" 

"Hey that sounds funny! More more more!" Sandra commented as she cheered. 

"Jasper help me in here! Tell them to stop drinking!" Yuu pleaded. I can even see some creases on his forehead. Hahaha, stress marks. 

"Ladies, I guess it's time for both of you to call it a night." Jasper started. 

"It's morning already! Call it a day!" I retorted, laughing. 

"God. That's a lame joke Mia!" Sandra exclaimed as she clutched her stomach as she laugh heartily. 

I saw Yuu and Jasper exchanged glances, shook their heads and sighed. 

"Wait! I have to call Patrick!!" I suddenly said. 

"Patrick? But why?" Yuu asked. 

"Because he might miss me! I need to call him now! Where's my phone???" I whined as I get a hold of my purse and rummage the contents to find my phone. "Aha here it is!"

"Uhh wait Mia! You're drunk, you don't know what you're doing." Yuu said trying to act calm as possible. "Just call him when you're sober."

"Nah it's already ringing~" I replied in a sing-song voice. 

"This is epic." Jasper said while he shook his head in amusement. Sandra on the other hand is already sleeping soundly, her head on her arms that are laid on the table. Her right hand is even on a grasping position, she's still holding her half empty drink... I think it's strawberry daiquiri?

"Hello?" Patrick answered from the other line. 

"Finally you answered! I miss you Patrick!! Don't you miss me?" I asked in a sweet voice. 

"Where are you?" Patrick asked, sounding worried. 

"Right beside you." I cooed as I let out a giggle. 

"Are you drunk?"

"Nope. Heehee~"

"You are drunk! Who are you with??"