What now

Sorry I haven't been on guys I've been grouned but I is back nowxs hehe
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
After everything that happened when Phil saved you days went back to normal or as normal as it could get but it's your last year oh HS and yall will be free now to do things and you'll hopefully be with phi more...you and your friend cal still hang to just not as much as you and Phil.

1 month till graduation

Your POV. Phil and I have been together for a long time now. We are both working hard so we can move to London after graduation. I work at Hot topic ( or whatever you want).
Phil works at Starbucks and I love it so when he comes home he smells like warm fresh coffee. He even brings some home some nights. We are also planing our lives in London we already found a good apartment in Manchester so that's good.

*you hear the door and your mind stops as you look at the door to see Phil home from work*

He smiles at you as he turns around to put is coat up and walks over to you
"Hey just got off work." You smile and kiss him "I can tell..did you bring coffee!?" You smiles and played around and he laughs "not this time." He says while laughing at you.
"Awww..." you say as you give him a little sad face "fine then you owe me cuddles, a movie and some food" you said laughing a bit. Phil smiles at you and rolls his eyes "oh fine I guess so" he says as he gets up to grab a movie.

*after and hour the movie is finished and you two found yourselves cuddling and warped in blankets*

You see Phil smiling at you as you move yourself closer to him to kiss him. This is what you've always wanted. Just something like a nice life with someone and someone to be with. You to both fall asleep.

* After graduation*

"Come on Phil let's get ready!" You say that as you pack what's left of your things. Phil walks into your room with a smile on his face. The sun shines on his face making it like his face was shining gold. He has a black backpack strap on on shoulder. You ziped up your suit case and set it on the floor. "I can't wait to live with you" Phil says as he kisses you.

* An hour passes and you just now got on the plane to Londan *

Phil fell asleep on your shoulder and you look at him and smile. He looks so cute when he smiles.

It's gonna be a long ride but you brought your phone, it's charger and a good book to read. Your pretty sure your gonna fall asleep most of the time tho.

You start to get on your phone and scroll through Instagram and post a couple of things. Phil is sleeping on your shoulder with a smile. You hope he'll be happy the rest of the day considering earlier.

Earlier that day Phil was at home packing getting ready to move out finally from this horrible place and as he was packing his things with his bag on his bed his door slams open.

"Were do you think your going!?"

Phil looks up to see his older sister mad standing there at the door.

"I'm leaving what do you think am doing.?

His sister moves over to him and she doesn't move lightly more like an angry walrus.