Bad boy?

Thursday...

Phil's POV.
I wake up to my sister and her loud mouth screaming at her "boyfriend" through the phone. I swear if she doesn't stop I'm gonna take that phone and throw it in the oven and turn it on high. I mean I'm not that mean but I hate her screaming it's stupid. I get up from my bed now awake from my sister's screaming. If my parents were ever home maybe they would care to help her out or to care that we are even alive.

I stands in front of my closet and open it up. I has a lot of colorful clothes but I don't feel like wearing them. I find some black skinny jeans and a plain black T-shirt. I walk in the bath room to take a quick hot shower. As the water runs on him he continues to think then about yesterday. Your pretty eyes,smile and hair. Your shyness is cute as hell..but would she even think about dating a guy like me. Before he could finish his thought his sister bangs on the door.

"HURRY UP PHIL " she screams loudly. I sighs and jumps out say back "ok give me a minute" softly but loud  enough that she could hear. I slip on my jeans and throw on my  tee. I put on contacts then  straightens my hair with just enough time to add a cut to my wrist. I have  been cutting for awhile but my  parents never cared they were always fighting and always at work. My sister is to busy with her work and boyfriends to even notice.

I walks out as my sister walks pass me into the bathroom. I  grabs my galaxy convers and ruffles my hair a bit before I  throw on my black jacket. I don't like to be at my  house I  wish I could escape all of my problems and run away. Luckily smoking and drinking is my way of artifical happiness. I grab a cigarette and lights it.

They think I'm  addicted to the drug in it but no I'm  addicted to the feeling

They think I'm  addicted to the drug in it but no I'm  addicted to the feeling. This all I ever wanted but I hate myself. How I have to smoke and drink to be happy. Everything eles in my life is crap. With that I throw my cigarette down and stomps on it when I'm done. I walk back inside cause I had to step outside. My sister doesn't know about my habit.As I  step in the door my sisters back to yelling. I grab my backpack and left for school.

Your POV.
Your walking to school and you see phil with his head down. You don't like to see him like this you wanted to see his smile that he had on yesterday it was the most beautiful thing. You didn't know why but there's just something about him that makes you want to come closer. Maybe because every one says he's bad but you see him as a nice person who's misunderstood.

You walk over to your first class and on of your friends stopped you. ( let's call her cal). "Oh hey cal" you say in a kinda tired voice. Cal looks at you smiling but what about. "Y/N!!! Hey do you hold on" as she says that she grabs your arm and pulls you away to a small corner to ask you something. "Cal what is it I'm gonna be late to class"!? As you say that phil walks by and you didn't notice that you were looking.