The meet

You wake up in the morning to the sound of your alarm. You throw your covers off and look at your wall across your room. The sunlight peeks throw the window shades and it shines in your room and across your face. You turn off your alarm and head out your room to the bathroom. You use the bath room and take a shower.

The hot water runs on you making you feel awake. Before you didn't really feel like you were awake just tired and alive. You step out wrap up yourself with one towel  and your hair with the other. You make a quick dash to your room and throw on some clothes.

You grab you black skinny jeans and a black and white flannel. You take off your hair Towle and grab your galaxy convers. Your rush back to the bathroom and dry out your hair. You leave it down and curl it.

As you walk out to head down stairs to eat you see your lovely mother who's making pancakes for you and your dad's already at work but he left a note for you. The note says good morning princess have a good day.

You smile and your mother turns around to you handing you 2 pancakes covered in syrup. "Good morning" your mother says with a big smile. "Morning mom" you chirp back stuffing your face with pancakes.

When you look at the time and your mom is about to head out you grab your black book bag and head out with your mom. Your mom takes her car to work lucky for you you live a block away from school so you walk there. As you walk in to your first period and take a seat you see the typical bad boy he's in every class.

He's in the back of course you don't really talk to him. He's listening to his music so you pull out your own and put on some MCR. MCR is your life man its good. ( if you don't know what MCR  it's my chemical romance it's a good band). You start to work on some home work from your art class. You had to draw something you like. You kinda like the "bad boy"

You love his blue eyes. You start to draw you think and start to draw a boy. You end up drawing phil but you made a different drawing instead. He's in your art class and all art is presented so you didn't want him to see that so you drawl a broken heart.

You put an arrow throw it and and some blood then it shattering. Class starts you take out your head phones and look up at the teacher. Every on eles is in their seats paying attention.

Le time skip to your last class aka
ART
You take a seat in the back and phil sits by you. You loved that but yet again he probably hates you any way. You toss that out of your head and look up as everyone takes thier seat. The teacher smiles and greets the class then every one takes out thier home work and the present.

When you got up there you were a bit scared then you looked to the back to see phil looking at you. Stright in your eyes you felt your self getting warm the you blink to get that out of your head. You finished your presentation and sit down. Phil just gives his to the teacher. Your teacher is cool she doesn't really care if you present or not as long as you did the work.

Class ended and as every walked out except phil you and the teacher. As you try to walk out gathering all your stuff you get up and as you were 5 feet away you dropped your stuff on the floor.

Phil surprisingly was right there helping you pick them up and you see the picture you drew him you grabbed it in time. Once you were done still on the floor stuffing the drawlings in your bag.You looked up to meet these deep blue eyes but yet it shines never the less.

The best thing was his smile it's like time froze and the sunlight settled across his face in the small art room his hair now looking dark brown than blue his eyes now with more noticeable gold flakes as the sun stays. You do a light smile at him as you get up.

You say good bye and walk out to go home. As you walk home you listen to some music and jog there. When you reach home your mom and dad are at work still and your sister is in her room.

You run in your room and sink in your bed going over those details of his smile and it made you smile a bit.
......................then you fell asleep....

Thanks for checking out my new book. I hoped you like my one me before but most likely not. This on will be way better and I hope you in joy it. Thanks so much love yall!!💋💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖