Getting you back

Phil's POV.

Phil wakes up from the dirt nap he basically just had

Phil wakes up from the dirt nap he basically just had. His head hurts and it's spinning. It's cold outside...very cold. He starts to recall what happened and feels the pain come back to him like a brick. Phil looks around worried about where they would have taken you but, Phil can't. Phil feels him self getting mad as he punches the brick wall. He looks at his hand as it starts to bleed. Phil goes home to his yelling parents and crazy big sister. Phil goes in his room and gets ready for his plan. His plan to get you back. Phil pulls out a dresser drawer. He picks up two guns and 10 mags full of ammo and sets it on his table in his room. He also picks up a nice blade and spins it in his hand before placing it down too. Phil then lays a map out on the table and gets a red and black Sharpie. He begins to work hard on the map circling and planning out his attack.

( this song starts playing as phil works through the night planing on how to get you back.)
Phil goes non-stop as he works all hours of the night. Time flys as he has the map fully covered in notes and plans where to attack. Phil plans on getting you back alone and he will get you back. In Phil's mind he doesn't care if he kills those guys cause they deserve it after all they've done. Phil can already feel the taste of blood in his mouth, his anger is like ice in his veins. He's ready for anything and if he does end up dying, he'll die getting you out.

Time to go...

Phil throws on black clothes and a black hoodie

Phil throws on black clothes and a black hoodie. He grabs his black combat boots and ties them tightly. He gets his guns and loads them as he puts them in his holsters under his hoodie and the knife in his sleeve. He grabs the map and heads down stairs and his mom stops him. "Ummm what are you doing Phil!?" His mom is sounding so rude. "I'm going out mom." Phil says it in a firmly and a bit mad. "Fine but you better be back!" His mom yells as she walks in to another room. Phil goes out the door and kinda slams it. Phil starts walking it's already dark and about to rain. Phil was going to use this opportunity. This is the biggest advantage he has not only does he have the dark for cover but he's good with his guns,knife and hands. He knows what he's doing. As Phil thinks he walks into a deep ally way and then goesunderground to the gangs hide out.

He see's Jay and Phil's rage just snaps just by his face

He see's Jay and Phil's rage just snaps just by his face. Phil looks up at him from a far to get his attention and yells "hey!" Jay turns around to look at Phil with a smirk "Hello Philly didn't think you would come...we have been waiting". Phil glared at him loathing. "Your a real bitch you know that" Phil said as he walks forward. Jay turns his face up to look at Phil was Jay's hair sweeps out of the way. Jay laughs a bit under his breath " you know your gonna have to get through us first right". As Jay says that the rest of his gang came over to him with guns and bats and all that sort of crap. Phil looks at all their weapons and thinks about how is he going to do this. How is he gonna start the fight he needs to win. Phil walks over a bit close he's 5 feet away now from the group. "Bite me" Phil says in an angry rash tone. Jay's crew moves closer. Phil sees Y/N in the corner and screams "phil!.. "Y/N" he yells back. Phil looks at Jay and on of his men sings a bat at Phil. Phil grabs the bat and kicks the guy in his stomach.The first guy falls and phil sees another guy coming from the left. Phil swiftly pulls out his gun and shoots the guy. Two guys come in front Phil grabs the first guys gun as the guy runs at him. Phil  twisted the guys arm and shoots the 2nd one right after the 1st. The last guy was Jay. Phil backs him up and knocks the gun out of his hand. Phil takes out both of his gun. Phil looks at him and smirks.

Phil shoots him with not holding back

Phil looks over at you and untied you

Phil looks over at you and untied you. He takes you back to his place. Phil lays you on his bed and smiles. "I got you now" he smiles and looks at you.  Phil cuddles you and sleeps.

*goes black*

Sorry guys it took me so long! Thanks for all the reads I'm so happy..I'm doing another chapter..I might do 1 or 2 chapters on this book and then make the second one were Dan comes in. I'm super happy about it and I hope ya'll have a good new years!!! LOVE U ALL❣💖💖💖💋😜😖😁