sleep over PART 2

You and phil walk in the door and you walk straight up to your room.
(That is your house there's the kitchen and living room)
As you go up the stairs phil looks at you and walks up with you. You walk in to your room and sit on your bed.

 You walk in to your room and sit on your bed

He looks a bit nervous and then he sits on the floor in front of you

He looks a bit nervous and then he sits on the floor in front of you. The light shines in through your windows on to your face and Phil's. You let a smile come across your face. "Let's get started" phil says as he grabs your back pack and puts it next to him. You let out a small giggle. "Right of course" you get off your bed and bend over to un zip your bag and get out your project. You lay it's across your floor.

You take your picture  out..

(That's what you did)

Phil then looks at your with a smile and takes his out with a little frown...

You look at it and then you frown a bit. It's sapossed to be a life drawling. Sadly he drew his life and how he feel. You look over at him and he looks at you. With the sun beaming on your faces and his eyes shined so perfectly.

Phil's POV.

*me and my broken heart plays*
She's so beautiful and her eyes shined so bright. I couldn't help myself I had to. Everything went slow I leaned over to her and she did the same. I put my arms around her waist and she moved swiftly and puts her arms around my neck. I intended the kiss. Then there was a knock on the door and we both pulled away.

Your POV.
Phil just kissed me I couldn't help but to kiss back. Then there was a knock on the door and you pulled out of the kiss. "Come in" I said a bit loud but not to loud to hurt anyone's ears. My mom walks in with a smile and some snacks for us. "I brought some snacks for you two" she says as she walks in and sets them on my desk.

"Oh thanks mom" I say smiling. "Thanks" phil says with a smile. My mom walks over to see are drawlings "hmmm very good I love them" she says looking down with a smile. "Thank you mom" you say and she gets up and leaves. You look over at phil who is surprisingly blushing and looking at you. "So do ya want a snack" you ask nervously with a smile and blush across your face. "Sure" he smiles back just like you getting up to grab a cookie.

*Le lazy time skip*

After hours of working on your project you were finally done. You lay on your bed as phil sits at the foot of your bed. "Hey" you say thinking looking straight at your ceiling. "Yeah" he looks at you. "Why do you act so different at school"? "You wouldn't understand" he says with a frown. You quickly sit up and he turns and looks at you as you do the same. "Make me" you whisper.

To be continued...