Can't leave

Phil's POV
Phil runs back to your house as it starts to heavily rain on him and his jacket. He's completely drenched in water as he runs past your door. He's assuming the doors locked or your asleep, so he goes to your gate and jumps over it. He falls hard onto the other side of the gate. Now that he's covered in mud he gets up and lighting strikes behind him silhouetting him against the grey clouds. He turns around and goes to your bedroom window.

Your POV.
*knock* *knock*
Your sitting on your bed and you hear knocking. You swing your legs over the bed as look at the window and you see....Phil?.. yes, you thought to yourself that's, Phil! You rush to your window and open for him before he can get more wet doubting he that it could happen. As you let him, you have a million questions running through your head and decide to ask the most obvious one. You choose to ask him why he's here as he throws his jacket onto the floor. You take a second look a Phil and notice something isn't right."Hey Phil are you ok"?

He looks deeply into your eyes. The lightening flashes again, reflecting in his beautiful, captivating eyes. The beautiful windows of his soul are clear and open yet clouded angry grey this evening. Phil is about to reveal something you didn't see coming.

Phil says,"Be careful."

Standing there in shock looking at him. You thought to yourself. What did he mean by that? You turn your attention back to the real world looking in phils eyes.

Phil looks at you and then he leaves. You sit on your bed thinking. You even stay up all night till you passed out.

Phil's POV.
I had to tell Y/N even tho she doesn't know why. I know why but, I don't want her to know how much danger she's in. I love her to much to lose her to him. He stops thinking and backs his bag for school. Rushing around the house grabing stuff throwing it in his back pack. No one's awake yet so he grabs something quick to eat and makes sure he gets his cigarettes. He walks to school but first he needs to meet up with some one.

He walks over to the ally were you were jumped. He walks deeper into it till no one can see him. It's dark outside and cold. He's breathing heavily. He can see his own breath escape his lips.

He hears a voice a familiar voice

He hears a voice a familiar voice. "Hey it's been a while phil". Phil swings around to see Jay. "What do you want" phil says in a defensive tone. Jay smirks at phil and walks towered phil. Phil backs up and touches the cold paved wall. Jay comes super close to phil. So close that he can feel Jay's breath on his neck. "Stay away from here jay" phil says firmly. Jay does a small deep evil like laugh. "I'm not gonna hurt her...if you so exactly what I say". Phil thinks to himself. This is to dangerous but then again he can't have him hurt you. So he diced to ask "what do you want". "I'm glad you asked" Jay says as he backs away from phil quick but slowly and swiftly. Jay's eyes are focused on Phil's face.  Phil is basicly starting down Jay. "I want you to give some one these drugs..that's not it i also need you to take care of this kid. His name is jack. If you get caught or mess up at all....she'll get it". Jay said that last part violently holding up his fist. Phil looked so angry at Jay. Jay hands him the drugs and walks away leaving phil there.