Chapter 5: The Plan

Chapter 5

So, Nico's plan was simple. I was going to pretend I was the daughter of Hades. Simple enough. Sort of.

"Okay, remember how it's gonna go?" I nodded.

"Chiron's gonna ask me to put food in the fire, and when I say no, you're gonna give some sort of signal to your dad, and then he's gonna fake claim me. Did I get that right?" He nodded. I sighed. Today was going to be a long day.

*

*

Dinner time. Finally. Let's just say, that my day was horrible.

Each senior camper from each cabin was trying to find out who my parent was. Of course, I already knew, but I had to go with it.

Each cabin, (in my opinion) was worse than the first.

Apollo cabin: I sucked at Archery. As many times as I tried (each time using my powers to go back to the past) I seemed to get worse, not better. Practice does not make you better. It makes you worse.

Aphrodite cabin: apparently, I wasn't "pretty enough" to be a daughter of Aphrodite. Not that I would want to. Those girls, are stuck up. Stuck up so high, they're stuck in the sky.

Hephaestus: I didn't try. The tools scared me.

Hermes: I couldn't steal to save my life. Okay, that's a lie. I could (no. I CAN) steal, but I didn't want them to think that I was the daughter of Hermes.

Ares: no thanks. Those kids, (as silly as it is) scare me.

Demeter: I pretty much killed every plant I touch

Athena: the smart stuff made my brain hurt. No joke.

Poseidon: the campers thought because I pretty much sucked at everything else, I might be a daughter of one of the Big Three. Umm..... Yea. The water pretty much wanted to tear me apart. Thank a lot Bro! Really feel the love!

Zeus: I shot that one down. I had no need to go into the air, and I had a feeling that my bro would kill me if I even stepped one foot into his domain.

Hades: we didn't try this one. Chiron said that he highly doubted that I was the Daughter of Hades.

Then it was time for dinner. Yea, it took that long.

"I'm sooooooo tried. What about you girl?" I patted Ashley's head. She nudged me in return.

"Do you know who your parent yet?" I glared at Travis.

"No. Now go away." Travis put on a fake pouty face.

"Aww. Is little Brooke throwing a temper tantrum?" I glared at him, while Ashly growled. Nico ran over.

"Beat it Travis." He smirked.

"Does little Nico have a crush?" Nico pulled out his sword. Travis paled and ran off. I snickered. Nico turned to look at me.

"What?"

"Nothing..." I said, walking off to the Hermes table, leaving a very confused son of Hades behind me.

*

*

Time to put our plan in action.

I grabbed some food and sat down. Right in cue, Chiron galloped over.

"Brooke, didn't we have this conversion last night? You need to put food in the fire." I raised an eyebrow.

"And as I said last night, no. I won't put food in the fire!" Chiron sighed.

"Brooke, don't you want to....."

"HELLHOUND!!" Someone yelled. Chiron drew (LOL Drew) his bow and I pulled out my scythe.

Right next to the Ares Cabin was the hellhound.

"Someone find Nico Di'Angelo or Percy Jackson!" Chiron ordered. I looked around. Distantly in the forest, I saw Nico, giving me a thumbs up. I rolled my eyes and made my way to the hellhound, with Ashley right behind me.

" θεραπεύσει πλάσμα του υποκόσμου!!" I said. I have no idea where that came from, but I think it meant, "heal creature of the underworld!"

The breast turned towards me, and bowed. Perseus crept up behind it and stabbed it.

"Well. That was fun." I glared at him. He didn't HAVE to kill it. He could have let it go.

Chiron galloped up to me.

"Dear Brooke, how could you do that? They only demigods who........" He didn't finish. There was some gaps coming from the campers.I looked up.

Above my head was a black skull with two pitch black swords behind it. The symbols of hades. (A/N. I made up that part. Didn't know what his symbol was.)

Chiron cleared his throat.

"All hail Brooke Summers, Daughter of Hades God of the dead, and Lord of the Underworld." Everyone bowed.

As I looked around, I saw Nico, looking quite pleased with himself, some upset looking Athena kids (I think they were confused. Therefor, upset) and a frowning Perseus.

Something tells me he know what we did. And I don't think he likes it.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry it took me so long to update. I've been a little busy.

So, comment, vote, follow. You guys know the drill.

Oh, and I made a TMNT fan fiction for all you TMNT fans out there. So please, check it out. It's Ninjago too so..... If that helps.

Anyway, read some of my other books........ SOO........yea.

Peace! :)