Black Bottled Revenge

*Disclaimer* I don't own any of the POTC characters/ships etc - only the storyline

Hi guys, this is my first FanFiction EVER, and I'm still a bit cautious about posting it so comments or a message about it and what you thought would really help me out a lot! It would also give me the confidence to post more!

____________________________________________________________________________________________

-Chapter 1-

Tortuga, the first port to ever cross a pirates mind. Full to the brink with pubs, brothels, never ending bar fights, blonde busty whores, drunk pirates and of corse, rum. Oh rum, the god of all alcoholic drinks, worshiped by every pirate across the seas. One might wonder how they never seem to run out of it on this island. That was the wonderful thing Jack sparrow loved about this island, (apart from the various assortment of women) was how here, a man could drown himself in an infinite amount of rum, without a care or judgement in the world. Also, the absences of guards wasn't a bad perk either. Despite all the wonderful bounties that were presented to Jack tonight on the island of Tortuga, none would phase him, as he pondered and mumbled to himself, while holding his prized Pearl under his arm.

Jack slowly swaggered down the cobble stone path as the booming husky voices of drunk men, singing to their hearts content bellowed out the windows of every pub he passed. The soft mist of rain, sprayed the stones embedded in the ground with a glossy cover, illuminated by the lights of adjacent houses and buildings. The hum of the singing men became faint as he continued down the path in a quest for a less lively pub, which was starting to seem impossible. He let his thoughts wander and reached under is arm for his Pearl. Jack stopped his slow tipsy stride and held the heavy bottle up to the light and squinted. "Errrh....Bloody Blackbeard, and his voodoo magic" he slightly tilted the bottle downwards, as the sound of a gun shot pieced the stillness of the night. A door behind him suddenly flew open and banged against the wall. Jack quickly dropped down his arm and threw his head back wide eyed. A short stubby man ran out, hands in the air yelling, and was soon followed by a much taller and buffer man.

"Hey hey hey hey! I told ya, she said she was SINGLE!" The short man slowly put his back against the wall as the other man approached aiming this gun to his head. His voice seems... familiar? Jack thought and squinted hard in their direction. He pulled a long strapped bag around to his front and stuffed the bottle inside and then adjusted it so it was hanging by his side. Jack quickly reached down to his belts and grabbed a pistol. He squatted down and held the gun by his side while slowly approaching the two men cautiously.
The tall man towered over the other and pushed the barrel of the gun to his head. "Now now come on! We can work this out can't we? Over a pint of rum...ay?" The little man slowly lifted his arms to his chest and faced his hands towards the tall man, and smiled. Discomfort and fear smeared on his face. Jack stood up and lifted his gun and pressed it to the back of the tall mans head, somewhat mirroring what he did to the other man. "I see a quiet night in Tortuga didn't fancy ya then...Gibbs?" Jacks deep voice became husky, as he said his name. A gold and silver, toothy smile came across jack face, and he pulled the trigger. Thump. Gibbs did a small jump as the large man hit the ground face first. Jack pulled back his arm and groaned at the tall man now, on the ground. Jack moved his foot up, as a small pool of blood started to form around his head. Gibbs stepped away from the wall, avoiding the slowly building puddle of blood and stood next to his captain. "For all the women in Tortuga, ye pick a married one?" Jack turned his head to Gibbs and raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer. The yellow light of the open door, cascaded around the two men, making the mist of rain visible. Gibbs raised his head and met with jacks eyes. "Well... Ye see Cap'n... She didn't say she-" Gibbs slurry of words was interrupted by a deep sigh from. "She devils...all women are Gibbs, and you of all men know that." Jack put his pistol back into it's holder, wobbled on the stop a bit, and started to stride off.