Becoming Beautiful

Hello, if you're reading this, you probably clicked on this story out of pure curiosity or you got sick and tired of my shameless self advertising (on my other stories) and wanted to come and bash my writing skills. Either way, WELCOME! 

As most writers, I have a few rules:

1.) Do not steal my work, although I doubt someone will take their time and rewrite my chapters (seeing as you can't copy and paste). But I do own this work and I take my time to write it and post it. Although I do it for you guys, I also do it for myself. It's a hobby and I don't appreciate plagiarism. 

2.) Do not put hate comments. Although they don't affect me, they're still mighty annoying and deleting them takes up too much of my time, so I'll probably just ignore you so you can't comment on my stories. 

3.) The lyrics I post in this story are not mine. They do not belong to me and I will include the song to the side. I do not want credit for any lyrics in my story, okay? 

4.) Point out spelling errors and grammatical mistakes, that's the last thing I want in my story. I usually edit it but at 4 in the morning, I don't know the difference between a mouse and a dinosaur so please point them out. (And that's the usual time I do my writing, to be honest.)

5.) If you don't like my story, don't read it! It's as simple as that. This goes along with the 2nd one, leaving hate comments is immature.

6.) Please don't harass me about updating. I understand that you guys like the story, but telling me to "UPDATE!!!!!!!!!!" won't make me update any quicker. If anything, it makes me upset that you aren't satisfied with my updating schedule now. I update practically every weekend, so being told to update again is a bit bothersome. Besides, I do go to school. I also have homework and projects to do when I'm out of school. And a person needs to relax every so often.

7.) DO NOT ADVERTISE YOUR STORY ON MINE! OR SAY 'FOLLOW FOR FOLLOW.' If I find another one of those in the comments section, I'm going to go ballistic. 

8.) Enjoy. Comment, vote, fan me- show your love because that's the only way I'll keep updating! 

A SIDE NOTE: This story isn't set in a specific place, meaning it's not set in, like, Georgia or New York. However, they have year round warm weather, so keep that in mind while you're reading. It doesn't snow where they live. The temperature ranges from 50 degrees FAHRENHEIT to, like, 90 degrees FAHRENHEIT.

Also, in some schools (like my own), we're in school until the 23rd of December. Keep that in mind in and around Chapter 17.

ALSO KEEP IN MIND THAT the characters DO NOT look identical to their casted people. It's just a simple, "hey if you're having a hard time thinking about what their face looks like, here, take a gander at this person." So if the actor/actress that plays the character is, like 5'9" and the character is actually around 5'1", go off of what the character is described as.