Abby and McGee

we walked down to Abby's lab with Edward and stopped when we peeked our heads round the door to find Abby and McGee kissing! we backed out when i bumped into Gibbs he continued to walk in when i whispered slightly too loud for my liking "Gibbs! no! don't go in there!" "why?" "there having a moment" i replied using bunny fingers "oh" was all he said before walking away again we waited for a minute or so before walking inside "Hey abbs!" "oh hey T!" "sooo...i bought Kai over today to see you" i smiled "eeeekkk!?" i took her from Edward and gave her to Abby "Hello McGee" "hello Tali" "how are you?" "im fine you?" "good thanks" "do you want to hold Kai?" "umm...i don't know..." "oh come on Timmy!" Abby prompted "OK OK i will" Abby plonked her into his arms "you look really cute together Tim, cant wait till you and Abby have your first child" i laughed they stood gob smacked "oh come on guys i was kidding" they loosened up a little "sorry" "its OK Tali" *smack smack smack smack* "ouch" "ouch" "ouch" "ouch" "get back to work" i quickly took Kai off of McGee and back in Edwards arms "who is that?" "mine" he walked over and shook her hand "shes called Kai" "wow T your getting good you gotta competition being favourite Abbs" she gasped then laughed and went back to work telling Gibbs what she had found he came over picked her up and continued to work playing with her finger all the while.

We walked up to the bullpen from Abby's lab and sat at our desks but I couldn't stop thinking about what I had seen just a few hours before Abigail Scuito and Timothy McGee Kissing! I had so many questions Where they dating? was there going to be a baby soon? when are they going to marry? so many questions and such a conversation to have with her! "Tali! for the third time! please answer me!" "huh what oh yeah what's going on?" "do you want to grab lunch?" "oh uh yeah sure dad" "OK thank you" he chuckled "is mom coming too?" "yes" "OK" I smiled and got on with some paper work whilst Kai slept.

"I'll have the Lobster with salad and fries please" I was the last to order from a relatively expensive Restaurant "so how are you lot?" "what do you mean mom?" "well you broke up with Palmer got with Edward had Kai and you already had Adeline and Ed and your only 28!" "I know I know its all fine, were all fine me and Edward are thinking of moving to a bigger house otherwise we will have to extend the house as we don't want the kids to share" "we'll help pay! no buts were helping!" "but daaadd!" I moaned like and child being told I cant have a toy from the store "no talia Peyton we are helping!" mom but in "fiiine" but you let us pay most! you only pay a quarter" "fine"

After lunch I went to pick up Kai and headed home I went upstairs and put her in her crib then went and fell asleep on the sofa about 2 hours later I woke up and went to check on Kai I walked up stairs and felt a strong breeze I panicked I ran into Kai's room and I saw......Kai sleeping safe and sound in her crib with the window open as Timber our cat had clawed it open I picked her up and walked down stairs to feed her i fed her then went to get the kids.

When i arrived Adeline was repeatedly Punching someone in the face over and over again "Adeline!" i screamed and ran over "Adeline get off him!" i screamed again forcefully pushing her off of him she got up reluctantly and stormed off inside i asked one of the teachers to watch Kai and followed her inside she was collecting her school stuff "Adeline Peyton David DiNozzo do you want to explain what on earth just happened?!" "simple really" "well then its simple enough for you to explain"i said "fine he said he was going to kill my family including you dad Kai Edward Ed tony Ziva Gibbs McGee Abby Ducky and Palmer!" she began to cry "oh tal" i said hugging her "i love you mom" "i love you too Ade but that was unacceptable when we get home you will go straight to your room!" "mom!? he was going to kill you!" "Ade! he's a little boy!" "So you would have let him kill you!?" "No Ade I would not   But he is a little boy and we do not! Punch little boys!" "Sorry"
We got in the car and went home after collecting Ed and Kai.
"So Ade, me and your mother have decided your punishment will be grounded for 2 weeks" "WHAT!?" "Ade" "rrrrrrr" she growled and stormed off upstairs.