Back to normal

It's been 2 weeks and my mom hasn't been bothered and nothing had happened slowly everything was falling back to normal.
"Grab your gear dead marine discovered under ice by two kids aged 8 and 12 let's go, let's go, move it!"
We arrived at the crime scene 10 minutes later "ok so we know that he was killed at 0200 hours and dumped in the water ruffly 3 hours later so at about 0500" "ok Ducky" I answered writing it all down in my notepad "dad!" "Yes T?" "Killed at 0200 dumped at 0500 see what you can find within a fifty mile radius" "on it".
Gibbs walked over "you've been doing well kid"
"Thanks boss"
"I'm proud a'ya"
"Thanks" I' smiled and walked over to Ziva "hey ziver found anything?"
"Not much a wallet, pills USB"
"Ok get them down to Abby's lab see if she can find anything"
"Yes ma'am" she chuckled and walked out.
We returned to the bullpen half an hour later
"Gibbs my office NOW!" Director Shepard called he walked up the stairs and into the office closing the door behind him
"Ooooohhhhhh what has Gibbs done now?"
"Tony don't bother" ziver said
"What so I'm not allowed to be curious now?"
"Dad!"
"What!"
"Ok guys focus if we find something ou Gibbs might let us out early"
"Ooh McFlirty got places to be and things to do?"
"Yes and I'm not McFlirty if anything I'm McWriter"
"Ooh what ya writing"
"Actually I just finished one I've started another about the life of a surgeon"
"Ooh I wanna read that!"
"T don't encourage the Geek he's bad as it is"
"Oh be quiet dad"
"Sorry!"
We started to work quietly when Gibbs walked out of the room and down the stairs with a man ruffly in his 20's
"Team I'd like you to meet Edward he's in our team now.........."

Oooooh cliff hanger!! How do you think the team will react to him on the team?
Use these emojis:
😘 love him
😕 don't mind him
😡 hate him
See you in the next chapter x
Baiiii xx