Falling for someone

I woke up to the sound of snoring, Palmer! I turned over and saw Edward then I remembered that I fell out with palmer and I had slept with this gorgeous brown haired green eyed blob of cuteness I got dressed and peeked my head into the kids room they had to share a bed and Ed had his hand over Ade and Ade the same to Ed I smiled and closed the door. I walked down to make breakfast and I jumped when Edwards hand wrapped around my waist and he kissed my neck I tilted my head to the side and smiled "good morning" I said twirling on my heel and kissing him "good morning"

Later that day I drove back to my house after dropping the kids off at school "Talia? is that you?" "yes" I walked in and up to my room "hey I'm sorry about last night" "yeah" "Talia I mean it" "uh sure you do when I know that your seeing Breena" "BREENA!!" "yes BREENA!!" I mimicked "h....w....how?" "easily I tracked the tyre marks from outside the house to Breena and I knew you've had a crush on her so I knew you have been seeing her" "so you snooped?" "how did I snoop!" "because you tracked down my fiancé!" "oh so shes you fiancé now?!" I finished packing mine and the kids stuff and walked out "oh talia come on!" I had tears streaming down my face I drove to Edwards house and pounded on the door...no-one answered I drove to the Bullpen and searched for him "Snack room T" I raced down not paying attention to who had spoken to me and saw him. I ran to his arms and cried "were over Edward were done!?" "T? T whats over whats wrong?" "Me and Palmer were over! I'm divorcing him!"