A New Chapter

"its over! were over! im divorcing him!" i cried into Edward "Talia!? Talia calm down its ok whats wrong?" "me and Palmer, were getting divorced" I sobbed "oh T" he hugged me tight and sat me on his lap rocking me gently "its ok tal im here" "what am i going to do? i have no where to live i'll have tio move back in with my parents" "Tal, you'll always be welcome at my house you nutter" he smiled and kissed the top of my head we sat for about half an hour chatting when Tony walked in and saw i had been crying "Tal?" "Dad its nothing" "Tal when you cry i know its not nothing" "Tal you should tell him, you cant keep it secret forever" "Tell me what?" "ummm....me and palmer are getting a divorce" i mumbleed before balling my eyes out into Edwards now wet shirt "oh tal...." my dad came over and started rubbing my back i turned around and saw Palmer by the door i got up and stormed past him frowning all the while.

(EDWARD POV)

"T!" i called after her confused as to why she left randomly. I turned around to see Palmer standing in the door i scowled and followed after her seeing tony frown at him i knew he was in trouble i heard him ask him what he had done and heard Palmer stutter i chuckled and carried on searching for Talia, she was in the showers with the curtain closed "T" i moaned "please leave me" "t i love you im not leaving you" i went and sat down beside her and closed the curtain again. i held up her chin and kissed her lips gently a tear ran down her cheek "i know its going to be hard but i'll be there every step of the way" she smiled weakly.

(TALIA POV)

"I have some news Ed"

"what?"

"im pregnant"...................................

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER IT JUST FELT NECCISARY I HAD A QUESTION TO ASK AND COULDNT WAIT TILL A/N SO HERE GOES;

DO YOU SHIP EDWARD AND TALIA IF SO COMMENT POSSIBLE SHIP NAMES TO GIVE THEM XXX

OK I ASKED THE QUESTION HAPPY NOW XXJXX? (MA BESTIE) (SHE HAS BEEN BUGGING ME TO ASK ALL DAY!?)

OK SO I GOT THAT OFF MY CHEST XXXX THANKS FOR READING XXXX COMMENT VOTE!!!!!! xXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxXxX