Forgiveness, family and love

(TONY POV)
"McGee bag and tag Tony Look around the house Ziva pictures" Gibbs instructed
"Yes boss" Ziva called
"On it" McGee said
"Right away boss" I followed

I was searching the back of the house when someone called me "dad"
I spun around to see tal "tal? What are you doing here?"
"Can I not see how my dad does his job? I'm observing" she grinned her biggest grin and ran to hug me "I love you dad and I'm sorry" "I love you Talia" I slipped her phone in her back pocket after hours on end staring at the  screen saver, it was a collage of me Ziva and Edward  (ed) her brother and Palmer?? "Can I ask a question" "yes dad?" "Out of curiosity why is Palmer on you screen saver?" "I dunno I guess since Jasper died Palmer has always been a brother to me and I love him" "oh Talia" I said hugging her even tighter than before "dad........can't........breathe.......need......asthma pump......" I let go and unzipped my pocket since she was 4 I have carried around an asthma pump just incase of an emergency I hand her the pump and she pumps it twice letting the air flow into her lungs.
"How?"
"I keep a spare just incase"
"Huh" she smiled and walked back to the mini and drove to NCIS

(TAL POV)
"going to see Palmer!"
"Don't be too long we're going soon!" "Won't be" I raced down to autopsy after seeing Abby she was out unfortunately "hey Palmer!" "Hey! How are ya t?" "I'm good p!" "Sooo what you doing tonight?" "I don't know p why?" "Wanna go out to......uh....dinner?" "So like a....a.....date?" I asked slightly blushing "yeah if you want?""ok....7:30?" "Yeah sure!" I answer smiling I hugged him and Walked out "love you p!" I called and I faintly heard him call back "love you too T" "hey mom can I go out tonight? 7:30pm?" "Who with and why?" "Palmer and cos were friends and nothing more so stop smiling mom!" "Ok course dear" "Palmer!?" "Dad! Hi!" "Hi sweetie what about Palmer?" "Uhhh nothing dad don't don't worry about it" "okkkk"
7:30 finally rolled around and I left to find Palmer outside waiting where I told him to.

(TONY POV)
"So where has tal gone?"
"On a 'date' with Palmer" she explained using bunny finger thingies
"Oh a 'date' really?"
(TAL POV)
I woke up and didn't realise where I was until I saw Palmer next to me.....naked "fuck!" I said and scrambled out of bed to find my clothes "morning" "Palmer get up!" "Why it's Saturday morning?" "And we have work you know NCIS?" "Shit" he jumped out of bed showered and left for work leaving me on my own wen I got to work I was the first one here and I fell asleep on my desk after messaging Palmer
T- nothing happened last night you tell anyone I will kill you in 20 different ways! We had dinner you went home and I came here to work!
p- yh sure whatever i enjoyed last night if you get what I mean 😈

T- PALMER!?

P- sorry t calm down had dinner I went home you came here we finished dinner at 8:30 and I went home you came here got it

T- anyone finds out ur toast burnt black toast!?

And I fell asleep.

"Talia?!"
"Huh what?" I said waking up from my dream to find both parents staring angrily down at me "where have you been!?" "Calm down dad I'm fine I went out finished at 8:30 an came here to do some work I must have fell asleep and forgot to tell you sorry"

"Damn right. You forgot to message! We have been worried sick!?"
" jeez I said I was sorry!" I got up and walked to Jens room "hey Jen" "hello dear" "mind If I sleep here for a bit?" "No go ahead just don't snore" I smiled "I won't promise!"

4:34Pm sleep
5:30 sleep
6:25 sleep
7:45 sleep
8:56 sleep
9:12 sleep
10:23 sleep
11:41 sleep
12:22 sleep
2:15 sleep
3:32 I woke up in a heap o sweat where was I? Oh yeah Jens room I found a blanket over me Gibbs or McGee they often check up on me.
I got in the car and drove home I unlocked the door and walked to my room and slumped onto my bed after a while I got up and walked into my parents room they were cuddled up together asleep I love them dearly "dad dad DAD!" "Uh what what yeah?" "One I'm home and two can I sleep in your bed tonight I keep having nightmares" "yes of course he shuffled over and I climbed In between my parents "night dad" "night tal" "love you" "love you too baby girl"