Wishing for a normal life

"Talia!?"  McGee shouted and ran over to hug me "hey McGee" I said hugging him.
it felt nice knowing that I had people around me that loved me I ran down to autopsy to find Palmer "baby!" I jumped into his arms "Talia!" He grabbed me and hugged me tight "I thought you were dead!" "Oh thanks" I joked "oh my god it will do everything in my right mind to protect you now " "oh jeez don't you start" "sorry" "I need to go and speak to mom and dad I have some explaining to do" "ok sweetie come get me after work and we'll go get the kids together" I smiled I skipped off to  the elevator and sunk Down to the bottom my mom was in danger and I was incredibly tired I had to save my mom until I did I knew i wasn't going to be happy or safe.
The elevator pinged open and I stepped out "hey T" "hey McGee" I walked over to my mom and hugged her from behind "hello baby" "hello mom I love you" "I love you too tal" I kissed her cheek and walked over to dad who was wearing his usual shirt and tie I hugged him from behind and sniffed his shirt, he stunk of  men's lynx deodorant "hey dad" "hello T are you okay?" "I'm fine dad" he spun around and hugged me properly "I'm sorry tal" "for what?" "For everything tal for not being there when you needed me" "dad, you where there for me always in m heart whether in person or not and I'm grateful for that" "oh tal" he smiled and let go he walked over to Gibbs and started talking about a case they were working on.
I walked over to my desk and sat down I sighed for the first time in 3 weeks I could sit down for 5 minutes and relax.