Chapter Eight - Doctor Visits

Nice and long huh? :)  See, I had to reprimand myself for all those tiny 2-page chapters earlier, here's a real big one, enjoy!  Thanks for still reading, remember, I update 2-3 times a week so always look for more!

----

“What the HELL is going on!?”  Lilly shouted allowing her aura to explode to its full force.  She didn’t care if she had the doctor’s mind in her grasp already.  He was after all her first practice with controlling others.  She also considered him her own personal specialist when it came to her abilities.

“I, I don’t know, do you want me to analyze the recent developments?” Dr. Hemaz stumbled over his words while rushing back and forth amongst the room trying to do everything at once and accomplishing nothing.

“Ma’am to you! And don’t make me tell you that again.” Lilly’s cold attitude exploded onto Dr. Hemaz.

“Yes, Ma’am, sorry.” He knew exactly why she was mad.  Her perfect time with Sean was ruined by something she didn’t expect and he didn’t warn her about, not that new knew about the teeth either.

“And, yes, I want you to analyze it! First my eyes, they are almost completely black now.  Then my teeth, figure it out!”

First he struggled to check her eyes, as he shined a light into them and examined them he looked for any sort or abnormality.  Several tests later he discovered nothing was wrong, other than the color, to all his tests her eyes appeared as if they were entirely normal, scans indicated her pupils ended where a normal eye should and her iris started just after—only that the color of the iris was black, but other tests seem to claim that pupil expanding.  “The color must be due to your improved eyesight,” he concluded, not really having a clue what would change their color.

Second he told her to open her mouth and begun to shine a light onto her teeth, though he wasn’t actually a dentist he did know a thing or two about teeth and x-rays that he can use on them..  He ignored the large slash on her tongue. To him the new teeth were much more fascinating. First he tried his best to see the tooth with a mirror, but being inexperienced in the ways of dentistry it was hard for him to see anything..  So he decided to take x-rays of her mouth. 

After looking at the x-rays he found that the exposed new tooth extended a lot further than any of her other teeth, he quickly estimated that it would go a good length up into her top gums. There were also three more that hadn’t broken the gums yet.  The top teeth where positioned a bit ahead of the bottom and were shaped to fit snugly into a pair of gaps on the bottom.  Similarly, the bottom teeth looked as if they fit into the gaps behind the front teeth.  After further looking into the x-rays her confirmed that the teeth had large nerves inside them that went right up to the tips of the them with small pores.

“Okay Ma’am.” He paused after studying the charts, afraid she may not like his tone.  When he realized Lilly wasn’t going to attack him he continued, “I can tell you nothing about the eyes other than they are probably changing colors because of your increased vision.  What I think is that it’s not the iris changing color, but more so the pupils are expanding over the iris.  As for the teeth, they are going to come in thin and long. All four teeth leave just enough room for the others to grow up to the gums on their opposite sides, if not past them.  I noticed they have nerves inside them that go right up to the tips.  If I’m correct Ma’am they look like… fangs.”

“Hide the data.”

“Yes Ma’am.”

She left in a puff of smoke.

Lilly skipped school that day and instead jumped to the nearest city, walking through the streets surrounded by monstrous skyscrapers always felt calming to her. Though she admitted, five skyscrapers spread amongst fifteen city blocks hardly counted as “surrounded” she still enjoyed walking calmly through the busy streets.  But still, she was devastated by the news.