Chapter 13

You all have permission to kill me. Just reach through your screen and do it. Kidding, of course. But, seriously, I am so sorry. Two weeks! Word of the wise, DO NOT anger yo momma. You will suffer greatly. I know I did. But, seriously, how many of YOU have told your parents about Wattpad? *everyone shrinks back in their chair, not saying anything* Mmhmm, thought not. What happened was I got into trouble. Some real deep s$&@. I managed to fight my way out of it, but I'm still on edge. Like looking-over-your-shoulder, peering-at-your-door-'cause-you-think-your-parents-are-getting'-ready-to-bust-through on edge.

But enough about MY problems, let's get to the demigod's issues. Hey, maybe I'M a demigod! I've got the ADD part down, all I gotta do is learn how to kick butt and learn Greek! Yeah, deep down I know it's not gonna happen.

Back to the story (for real this time)! Anyway, it's about to get REAL exciting. And yes, Alyssa, you're gonna pop up soon. Long live Momma J! Inside joke, you'll find out soon. Anyway, without further ado, some not-so-random s@ I typed up for a chapter!

Pleasantness and burritos,

SoFluffy98

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So you ready?" I ask Tory as we put on armor.

"I think so. Am I always gonna be this nervous?" she asks.

"Nah, it wears off the second you knock somebody out. So, for you it'll go away in about 10 minutes." I smile.

She smiles back with a nervous look.

"Relax, you'll be fine. Just front line nerves."

"I'm on the front line?" she gulps.

"Well, technically offense IS front line. Either way you'll kick butt." I give her an encouraging smile.

We say goodbye as we head off to our separate posts. Percy and I have the river again, and as I head over, a pair of arms snakes around me.

"Be careful out there." Connor says.

"Your girl's got nothing to worry about, she can kick anyone's butt." Travis tells him.

I just laugh. "Be safe, guys."

"Sure thing, Little Mermaid. Come on, Loverboy, we've got people to fight." Travis says, pulling Connor away.

I just smile and find Percy.

"Hey." he nods. "Ready to kick butt? Again?" he smirks.

"Definitely." I grin.

Just then the battle horns sounds.

Gods, was it a sight. Right after the battle began Tory was off. Percy and I barely had any enemies to fight because of her.

She unsheathed her shiny new wrist knives she dubbed κλέφτης (kléfti̱s), which means thief in Greek and then started up a tree like a cat. She jumped out over two enemy troops and elbow dropped them right over the head, making them fall over unconscious.

She then bellowed, "Holy #$&@, my funny bones!"

Rubbing her elbows, she put some padding on and was off, yet again. Throughout the whole match you could here enemy campers yelling "Hey what the-" and "Where did she come from?!" and "Ahhhhh!" but that was beginning to get normal.

A few cries later Chiron blew the cease horn, which hardly ever gets used. He came trotting along the river border.

"It appears we have run out of red team members who can fight." he says, everyone gasping. THAT doesn't normally happen. "So, once again, blue team is victorious. Congratulations." he tells us as we cheer and celebrate.