Why me!?

~UPDATED~

"C'mon we're going to be late! I wanna get there fashionably late not just late." Natasha said dabbing more foundation onto her face. Ana was picking out an outfit and I was just sitting there like always. I get ready like 2 hours before we leave because I know how long these bitches take. I huffed and got up going over to Ana where she's frantically clawing through her closet. I pick up a black super miny skirt and a matching black tight tank-top and hand it to her. She looks a little surprised but hurriedly puts it on. Ana is a red headed girl with little to no freckles, and pale skin. She's about 5'8 and very pretty. Not that you can tell but she's actually very talkative; just not when she's trying to find the "best slutty outfit out there!" Now for Natasha she's about 5'4 and a half, muscular but still pretty skinny she has long black hair with brown eyes and a few freckles across the bridge of her nose. I don't really need to explain what I look like right now though, that'll be explained later.

We were on our way to this new club called "All the Rave" in Ana's car, it was a black sedan I don't know what year or whatever. We even had fake ID's so we could get alcohol. The usher or bouncer or whoever checked our ID's and nodded letting us into the brightly lit building with blaring music and bodies grinding against each other. As soon we got in 4 guys walked over to us, they were very attractive guys one of the four had blonde hair the rest looked like brunettes but I couldn't really tell.

***********************

A few drinks and some sweat later I was walking outside to the car with this guy, which claimed his name was James, waiting for Ana and Natasha to come out of the club. We stood there for like 3 minutes and then he got closer and closer trying to kiss my neck and trying to pull my shirt up. I get trying to shove him away but he was so much bigger and stronger than me. I screamed at him to get the fuck off of me but he wouldn't. "The young lady said to get the fuck off of her bub." I heard from a deep voice. "Hey man ease up I wasn't hurting her!" James said turning towards the guy that just spoke and I caught my first of him. He had long-ish black hair, really tall probably about 6'2 or something like that, he was handsome to say the least. The next moment was a blur I saw James being pushed up against a wall right beside me where I was standing and then the strange new boy looked at me and said something to someone and it went black.

*************************

Vlad and Natalie's POV

"Vlad your killing him let him go!" Natalie yelled at me. I reluctantly let the vile creature go and he ran off; I walked over to where Natalie was sitting on the ground with the Blonde hair blue eyed bombshell. Natalie had her in her arms holding her tight I think she was checking to see if she was hurt; and she was. She was bleeding from her head, the bastard probably hit her. I picked her up and started walking away as two girls walked out with three men. I looked at Nat and then the group, Nat confirmed what I thought. I nodded and walked away I got to the end of the alley way when I heard cuss words and some screams. I didn't have time to help I needed to get this girl to some help. I went to the only person I knew could help me, my mother.

After we arrived at my mother's office I rushed in putting the beauty down on the cot and I explained what happened as my mother examined her. I was relieved when she said that she had a deep cut but it wouldn't need actual stitches as long as I made sure the cut didn't get infected. So I took her back to our house where Natalie was sitting on the couch with a wine glass that looked to be red wine inside of it but it was too thick. Natalie gave our butler her cup and followed me up the steps to my room putting the bombshell on my bed.

*************************

I woke up with his cold arms wrapped around me again. I don't remember the day or even when he took me. It's felt like years since I've been here; it's like the same routine every day. We get up, we yell, Vlad flips out breaks a few things I break down inside and I hide from the monster I'm forced to live with.