Chapter Ten - God dammit

A/N: BLOODY HELL I HAVEN'T UPLOADED IN AGES D: I'M SORRY. HERE YOU GO!

Frank's POV

Jenny was acting so strange, I didn't know if it was how she normally was or if this whole kidnapping thing just sent her a bit crazy. Well, one things for sure, she's not boring! I mean, the other girls looked terrified of us and they'd just cry but Jenny? She'd start singing with us and smiling as if she belonged with us, belonged with me.

She did annoy me when she called me Franklin though. I mean, what kind of name is that!?

I'm kind of confused on why she isn't scared of me. I was angry and I even hit her, she saw the bad side of me but she just smiled when I hit her. Very confusing girl. Mind you, I never understood girls.

"Franklin!" A voice came from the doorway making me jump. I growled under my breath and turned to face Jenny who was posing as if she was about to have a model shoot done. "I'm bored, wanna play a game?" She smirked.

"It's Frank" I sighed shaking my head, I don't think she'll ever call me Frank. "What game?"

"Find the treasure? I'll give you a hint, it's in my pants" She winked and somehow, I managed to choke on air. "Oh Franklin, you do make me laugh darling" She let out a loud snort and skipped away. Strange.

"The fuck" I shook my head and saw another girl standing at my door now, the girl with glasses, Becky?

"Where's Jenny?"

"She just skipped off after confusing me. I really don't know where" That made her smile a little, then she raised an eyebrow at me.

"Wait, if we're kidnapped wouldn't you want to know where we were at all times?" She crossed her arms over her chest and panic hit me. What if Jenny did that just to try and escape!? I jumped up and ran around the house, starting from upstairs first.

"Jenny!" I shouted quickly glancing in the bedrooms - Thankfully no one was naked! Unfortunately I couldn't find her in any of the rooms which probably meant that she was either outside or in the kitchen ready to hit me with whatever food was closest to her. I haven't known her for long but my best guess would be the second option.

I headed for the kitchen hoping that she would be in there, the guys would kill me if not. I stopped at the doorway panting and searching but couldn't see anything.

"God dammit" I heard someone mumble and then heard a rustle towards the end of the kitchen, behind the counter in the middle.

"Jenny?" I called out and it went silent. "Jenny, I won't hurt you" I whispered stepping into the kitchen a little more, still searching in case she moved.

A frying pan flew at my feet and I jumped to the side staring at it. "YAR!" I heard her shout and she came running towards me with a knife. Panic hit me fast and I stared at her, waiting for her to get close enough and then dived to the side. Strange thing is, she kept running to the other side of the kitchen.

"J...Jenny?" I stuttered as she had her back to me, it looked like she was chopping?

"I hope you like ham and pickle" She turned her head slowly and grinned, showing me her hands which contained...A sandwich!? "I made it especially for you"

"I...I thought..."

"What?" She interrupted me, head tilted to the side. "Don't you want this sandwich?"

"Sure" I whispered walking over and taking it. I took a bite and tried not to gag. One, I'm a vegetarian and two...It's not a very nice combo. "Thanks Jenny"

"Anything for you Franklin" She winked and wondered off again. No matter how weird she is, she can still make me smile.

"Hey Frank" I heard a low voice come from behind me and saw Gerard standing and leaning against the door. "Ham? Finally given up on the whole no meat business then?" 

"No...Jenny made it for me, I couldn't say no" I whispered putting the sandwich down.

"What do you mean you couldn't say no? Of course you can Frank. You're in control. You have the power to do what you want" He frowned standing up straight, "Don't let her get in control Frank, if not you'll obey to her every command. Don't you want her?"

"Of course but-"

"Then that settles it. If you don't want to do something she tells you to do then don't. You're the one who should be ordering her about anyway" He sighed and I nodded. I walked towards him but he stood in the way. "By the way, if she acts strange...Out of the ordinary then tell me as soon as possible okay?" I nodded again and he let me pass.

What did he mean? Jenny was always strange. The only one who was the odd one out was Gerard now. What did he mean? Was something going on around the house or was I just worrying? Something didn't feel right about him just then though. It didn't seem like Gerard.