Chapter six - Bad Bob

Baker's Pov:

This guy was boring. His name was Bob, weird name. He kept telling me to keep cooking or he'd cry which made me laugh a little- I thought he was kidding until he had tears in his eyes. I felt a little bad, so i started cooking. 

I made him a few cookies, he didn't have many ingredients so i couldn't make a lot. It kept him happy for a while.

I felt strangely comfortable in this house, I mean, the guys did have guns but now they seem like little kids. They're playful and harmless, well, that's what you first think.

"De-lic-ious!" He separated the words and I smiled, thanking him. "I'm so glad we got you, we needed a baker. We can't cook for shit" Bob grinned and I couldn't help but laugh. 

"Well, here I am" It was funny how I felt welcomed, almost belonged- if they wasn't insane, literally. 

"Yay!" He fist pumped. "You have nice eyes" I choked on air.

"W-well uh, thank you" I whispered, not knowing what to say. It's not something you'd really blurt out, one it's random and two...It's a guy saying it!

"Your butt's cute" He winked and I backed up. Oh god! Was he gay? Hitting on me? It seemed like it, I was one hundred percent straight so he could back the fuck up right now! "What about mine?" He stood up and bent over, showing me his ass. How lovely.

"Uh..."

"IS IT NICE?" He frowned staring at me and I nodded quickly, "Aww thank you, no ones ever complimented my ass before" He grinned and sat back down making me stand there shocked. Yeah, totally insane.

"I wonder why" I muttered and he started laughing. "Hey...When can I go home? I have a family" I lied, well, I do have a family- my parents. That's it. No aunties, uncles, grandparents, kids, wife, just my parents. I'm only young.

"I don't know, gotta ask Gee, he's the little leader" He grinned. "In the meantime we can have fun" He winked at me and I swallowed hard, oh god not again.

"Look, I'm not gay"

"Hey- you can't say that if you've never experimented" He grinned.

"Well, what if I have experimented?" I raised an eyebrow at him, lying.

"Then you experimented with the wrong guy!" He dived on me and started groping me making me scream.

"GET OFF ME!" I gasped as he started kissing my neck giggling. What the hell was wrong with this man!?

"BOB NO!" I heard someone shout and he stopped, getting off me and smiling innocently. "Bad Bob" I looked up to see an afro, Ray. "Why you be bad"

"I lost control" He turned his head to me and winked once. "Sorry"

"Every time you see a cute guy you have to pounce on them. Bad Bob, bad" He tutted and helped me stand up. "Sorry about him Mr Baker"

"Uh, there's cookies in the kitchen" I whispered and his eyes lit up. He took my hand and ran, I tried to keep up.

"Mr Baker, can you cook us dinner?"

I thought about it, then nodded. It's funny how they trusted me so easily. I could poison their food. The only bad thing about that would be I'd be a murderer- oh and I might accidentally kill those girl hostages. "You'll just have to tell me what you want" I sighed.

"We want loads of cookies, cakes, chocolate, you name it!" He grinned grabbing a cookie and I sighed. Bob was at the door watching us, he was still eyeing me up unfortunately. I had to be careful around him. Very careful.

"My milkshake brings all the boys to the yard" he started to sing quietly, then wink and walk away continue walking. I stood there, wide eyed and petrified. He really needed to get a boyfriend...And not me!

A/N: VOTE WHO'S POV YOU WANT THE NEXT CHAPTER- DO NOT PICK ANY OF MCR:

* BEX

*JENNY

*SOPHIE

*SHAY

*BAKER