Chapter One - I'll take 'ya to the bakery shop

Living in a house with three girls isn't all that bad. Well, four including myself. You just have to learn when to time the bathroom breaks, sort out who's cleaning up and cooking on what day. Oh and don't even think about mixing up each others clothes. You'll start a riot.

Let me introduce you to them:

There's Jenny, the strange, crazy girl you have to love. Yes, you HAVE to. It's impossible not to. Whenever we're feeling down, she'll come running into the room with ice-cream and instead of giving it to us like any normal person would. She'd either eat it in front of you or throw it at you laughing. Yeah...Strange but awesome.

Shay, the girl who panics like hell at the smallest thing. Can't really blame her though,  she has anxiety problems. Jenny likes to 'help' Shay by jumping out at her when she's either laying in bed about to sleep, or just when it's quiet. She sneaks up to her and grabs her shoulders screaming. Sometimes that leads to her getting punched in the face. She's a very smiley person, it's almost contagious.

Bex is the quiet one out of all of us. She kind of stands out though, since Jenny is the crazy one, the attention is all on Bex. We try and break her out of her shell and the only way to do that is by giving her coffee. Once she's had coffee, she goes hyper. She's a geek which is why we love her, we get to annoy the hell out of her.

Then there's me. I don't know how to describe myself really. I know I'm stubborn, believe me, If I had a pound for every time one of the girls told me I was stubborn I would be rich. I hate being big headed so I won't compliment myself, then again I won't accept compliments. Oh isn't life hard?

Jenny calls us 'Harry Potter's' because we're from England and she's from America. 

Jenny moved to England when she was twenty. Of course she didn't have much money, so I took her in at my house. I had a stable job and after a while of living with me, she got a job. I have to admit - I was a little confused on how Jenny got a job since she likes to terrify people. Apparently that's fun to do.

"Oi bitch" Jenny chimed as she ran into the room, "Get dressed we're going food shopping" She smiled innocently at me and I raised an eyebrow at her.

"Food shopping is a sensible thing to do though...Who are you and what have you done with Jenny?"

"Food shopping means the BAKERY!" She laughed manically and skipped off leaving me standing there. Yep, that's Jenny.

"Did you tell Shay and Bex!?" I shouted after her.

"I'LL TELL SHAY NOW...HURR" She made a creepy noise and I sighed, poor Shay. I did feel really sorry for her since Jenny scared the hell outta her everyday. She never got used to it.

I walked to my wardrobe, grabbing some black skinny's and a Green Day band tee. That'd do me! With underwear of course... I couldn't imagine leaving the house without underwear. Jenny on the other hand...

I sighed and walked to the bathroom, claiming it before anyone else could. I locked the door and ran the shower slipping out of my skeleton onesie. It was the comfiest thing I've ever brought.

"Hurry up!" Bex shouted from the door and I sighed. 

"I've only just got in"

"Jenny said she's going to run the taps in the kitchen so you better hurry" She warned me walking off. She wasn't kidding, Jenny was evil.

I had a quick shower, feeling the temperature change towards the end of it. I slipped into my clothes and walked to my room drying my hair.

"Did I get you in time!?" Jenny skipped into the room and I shook my head, she looked disappointed. "God damn it" She growled.