Chapter four - I want Mikey

"So uh, do you have any medication?" I asked Gerard who kindly set me down on the sofa after I asked him to put me down about thirty times, no exaggeration.

"Medication?" He raised an eyebrow, leaning closer, "Why would I need medication" He tilted his head and  I poker faced him. Oh I wonder, maybe it's the fact that his a crazy bastard who thinks it's a smart idea to rob a bakery! Oh and don't forget the fact that they escaped from an asylum!

"No reason" I replied, simply because it was easier to say that. "Gerard, what are you going to do to me and my friends?" I asked, keeping my voice calm.

"Have fun" He grinned and I gulped, "I have so many friends now" He smiled to himself sadly, then hugged me. I don't know what it was with him and hugs but he sure as hell liked them!

"What's with all the hugging?" I had to ask, out of curiosity.

"They never let me hug anyone but myself in the bad place" He whispered, "I loved hugging others. Especially Mikey" He nuzzled me and I found it hard to breathe. "Assholes"

"Loosen up a little yeah?" I whispered nervously but felt him loosen his grip.

"Do you like hugs, Sophie?" He asked.

"Not really" I whispered, "I avoid hugs. I don't know, I just like to keep to myself. I'm independant" I told him but he shook his head smiling.

"Not anymore! You get at least five hugs a day!" He squealed and hugged me more making me groan. Great, just great. Jenny would love this, why can't we swap places? "Are you hungry Miss Sophie?" He asked and I chuckled.

"No, and just call me Sophie" I smiled at him, he looked so serious.

"I like Miss Sophie. I feel older when I say it like that" He grinned. 

"So uh, should I call you Mr Gerard?" 

"No, I sound too old when you call me that" I just stared at him confused and nodded. "So no food, no drink, what do you wanna do friend?" He smiled. He seemed like a smiley person, a happy person. 

"Question time" I whispered getting free of his grip and moving away a little so he couldn't pull me into a surprise hug. "Why was you sent to the bad place" I asked.

"I don't remember" He frowned, "I was there from a young age" Which could explain a lot. "I got sent there with my brother. Then a while later Frank appeared. Then Ray. I can't say if it was years, months or just weeks. Being there felt like forever. I never knew what day it was, what year it was. It hurt me" His lip started to tremble and I took his hands in mine.

"What did they do to you" I asked, keeping my voice comforting and soothing for him.

"They hurt me. A lot. Especially inside" Which meant emotionally. "I couldn't let them hurt my brother" Tears began to pour down his cheeks and this time, I hugged him.

"Hey...Sh sh" I whispered rubbing his back, "It's okay. It's over now. You're here with us. You're safe now" I didn't know if I told him a lie or the truth. I didn't know whether the asylum people would track them down and find them. I didn't know if they'd take them back and even take me and the girls back...And the baker!

"T-They wouldn't let me see my own brother. They told me he was dead and smiled at me like it was a good thing. They told me they hurt him so much that he begged for death. Why!? Why did they do that!" He began to shout making me jump back quickly. "Why did they try and destroy me!"

"Gerard, calm down!" I begged. "Please!"

"I want my brother!" He cried, curled up in a ball. "I want Mikey" He sobbed, "He isn't dead...He can't be dead"

I ran out of the room, calling Mikey's name. I heard giggles and loud footsteps as if someone was running around. "Mikey! Gerard needs you please!" I shouted as loud as I could and Mikey snuck round the corner, grinning at me.

"Hello" He giggled, "You found me!"

I sighed and grabbed his hand, pulling him towards Gerard, "Show him you're real. Show him you're alive. He needs you Mikey, he's your brother" I stopped in front of Gerard who wouldn't uncurl. Mikey just looked at him confused and poked him.

"Gerard, what are you doing" He asked, Gerard slowly looked up at wiped his eyes smiling at him.

"Mikey!" He grabbed him and pulled him into a hug. "Oh Mikey I'm so glad to see you. Are you okay? Are you hurt?" 

"I'm fine Gee" He giggled, "You're silly" He flashed him a silly grin and hugged him back. Gerard was holding his brother protectively. Mind you, who wouldn't? See, in this sense he was sane. He was playing the protective brother role like mostly any other human being would. They protect their family, they cry when something bad happens to them. I don't know what went on in that asylum...I wasn't sure I wanted to find out what happened in that asylum, it wasn't good news though. You could tell that these guys were traumatised just by taking one look at them.

"I need to get back to Shay Shay" Mikey whispered, "She's probably finished eating. She tells me I'm a good cook" He looked happy with himself. "Bye Gerard" He squeezed him before he let go and ran out the room, screaming Shay's name which I could imagine startled her.

"Are you okay now?" I asked, scared and upset because of what just happened.

"You look funny" He smiled standing up and hugging me, "The good funny"

I sighed and just let him hug me.

In a strange way, I wanted to find out what happened. I wanted to find out why they was sent there and what they did to them. I was determined to find out, but that would bring up bad memories, like what just happened with Gerard. Maybe, just maybe finding out the truth would drive me insane. I was willing to take that risk.

A/N: QUESTION- PLEASE PUT THE ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS.

Would you like to see the pov's of all the people? It'd mean there would be more chapters and stuff but yeah.  If you do like this idea, you get to vote (again...Comment) on which POV you like the most so I can do more of that pov than the rest.

pov= point of view. 

The pov's will be in the girls. Not the band members (yet anyway).

Oh and please do not spam the comment section *cough* jenny and theothersmith *cough* :P