Chapter fifteen - The talk

Gerard's PoV:

"Right, I'm guessing you all know why I gathered you here" I whispered looking around the room at the many sad, scared faces. "Unfortunately we've been hit with some sad news" I took a deep breath in and looked at Sophie sadly. "Today the baker passed away"

"Passed away? No. He was murdered!" Sophie screamed at me and I hushed her. "I heard what Bob said. Don't cover for him"

"I know how everyone's feeling now. Scared, you fear for your life but you don't need to. There's no threat here" I whispered looking around at the guys. Bob was the only one who was present. He was still full of fury and I daren't let him come near the girls.

"So what you doing about Bob then?" Bex piped up. Something seemed odd about the way she said it.

"That's our concern. You just all need to calm down. You won't be seeing him anymore"

"You're going to kill him off!?" Sophie jumped up frowning.

"I didn't say that" I snapped quickly and she sat down again. "Look. How about I put a movie on for you girls and Frank will stay and protect you?" I saw Frank smiling out the corner of my eye. "Will that make you feel safe?"

"Not really" the girls all chimed in together and Franks smile dropped. "Aw" They all chimed in unison, now this was getting weird.

"I can protect you all" He mumbled, flexing his muscles a little.

"Whoa, protect me all you want" Jenny winked at him making him turn bright red, the girls laughed a little. Well, at least this was taking their mind of Bob and the baker? I nodded to Ray and Mikey and we walked off leaving Frank and the girls alone, I probably should have said good luck to him.

We knew where Bob was, he was in the shed outside. Ever since he murdered the baker he started acting weird, numb. I knew Mikey was scared, Ray didn't act bothered. He just wanted to get back to Bex and the cupcakes bless him. 

We walked to the shed and knock on it gently, there was a nasty smell coming from the inside and I immediately knew what it was. The baker.

"Fuck off" I heard Bob groan and I opened the door slowly, it was so dark in here but the light now coming in showed Bob on the floor, cradling the baker. Bob was still covered in blood though and in his right hand it showed blood tainted knife.

"Bob..." I whispered, gesturing to Mikey and Ray to stay back. "Put the knife down"

"No" He lifted his head up slowly, smiling sadistically at me. "I like this knife" He whispered raising it a little and then digging it into the bakers lifeless body. I felt sick to my stomach and had to look away.

"What are you doing!?" I shouted, he was sick!

"Don't fucking shout at me!" Bob screamed back, jumping up in a flash still holding the knife, this time it was aimed at me. "One fucking move and you'll be just like him" I dared myself to let my eyes linger to the body on the floor, which was a terrible mistake. The baker had knife wounds all over him, blood was still spilling out of his body, I was just thankful he wasn't alive.

"Bob...Calm down" I whispered straightening my posture, "You made a mistake, we all make mistakes" I smiled softly at him gesturing him to lower the knife, he just laughed at me.

"You think me killing him was a mistake? How thick are you?" He kicked the body and stepped closer to me. "Ever since I've seen him I've had the urge to kill" He smiled and I started backing out of the shed. Bob pounced at me slamming the door before I could get out and pinned me to the floor. "Not just the urge to kill him, the urge to kill a whole load of people" He grinned with blood stained teeth. "Including your precious pets, including Sophie" He smiled evily and I struggled. He pressed the knife against my neck and sliced it a little.

"Bob!" I winced, daring not to move anymore.

"The rush you get from it...Oh It's amazing!" He smiled. "It's like a drug, once you have your first hit...You crave for more" He smiled digging the knife deeper into my neck slowly.

The door opened and Mikey stood there terrified. I looked at him and begged him to go, I couldn't watch him get hurt.

"Oh look, brother to the rescue" Bob smirked, "Well, it's a shame he has to see you die" Bob raised the knife, but flipped it so he had hold of the sharp knife. Then with a quick swift movement, he hit me with the handle. My vision went funny until finally, I blacked out.