Chapter Twelve- She's Crazyyy

Mikey's POV:

Ever since I've met Shay i've felt great, alive! She makes me feel so good about myself, always complimenting me and my cooking. I finally found something I'm good at! I'm so glad that I found her, she makes me complete.

"Uh, Mikey" She whispered playing with her fingers nervously, "Your cooking is great and all but if I eat anything else I'm going to explode" she gave out a shy chuckle and looked at me worried. "Maybe tomorrow?" I frowned and looked at the unfinished food, "Mikey...I'm sorry-"

"Okay!" I grinned and started covering all the food up, whenever I spoke I made her jump, is she nervous around me?

"Here, let me help" She stood up and started helping me, then putting the food in the fridge. I smiled at her and couldn't help it...So I gave into my urge and hugged her.

"Thank you" I whispered in her ear smiling. "Thank you for making me the happiest boy in the world" I giggled slightly and felt her giggle back.

"Oh...Are you busy in here?" I heard a voice come from the door, it was Gerard and Sophie. "Jesus Mikey, you make all this?"

"Yeah" I Grinned, "Try some, it's good" I felt Shay nod.

"Don't mind if I do" Sophie smirked and started stuffing her face full of food. "Oh. my. God" She whispered with a mouth full of food. "Gerard, your brother is a genius master chef" She kept eating and eating.

"Alright, calm down" He smiled and sat next to her trying some food. "Yeah, show off" He muttered and I squealed out of excitement.

"FREE FOOD!?" Ray screamed and in a blink of an eye he was sitting down next to Gerard, he must have dragged Bex in with him because she looked like she didn't know what just happened. Soon after, Bob and Frank came down and started joining in. They all looked so happy eating my food, it brought a tear to my eye. I felt so proud of myself!

"Aw Mikey, don't cry" Shay whispered sitting down, "We're all proud of you" She smiled and looked around but then stopped at Sophie who looked at her seriously. By the looks of things, Shay didn't understand why she was doing it because she looked at her confused.

"Well done Mikey" Jenny grinned at me placing food on Frank's head, Frank just giggled and wiggled it off and into his mouth. "I could've pulled it off better though" I glared at her and Frank shook his head.

"Don't listen to her Mikey, she's crazyyy" He was twirling his finger next to his temple and doing crazy eyes which made me burst out laughing.

"Says the lunatic who escaped from an asylum.." Jenny muttered and Gerard banged his fists on the table.

"You better watch what you say, girl. Frank might be nice to you but I won't think twice before snapping your neck" He growled and Sophie looked horrified.

"Gerard!" Frank whined and Gerard shook his head.

"No Frank, you need to keep her under control or she goes"

"Look" Sophie piped up, "How rude is it that we all come down and eat Mikey's food then start arguing and threatening each other!" She looked around and everyone kept quiet, she was trying to control the situation and she thought about how i felt! I like her!

"Sorry Mikey" Frank whispered, then Jenny said it and then in the end everyone whispered it. I nodded and ran to the fridge pulling out a strawberry trifle and running and placing it in front of them. 

"Dessert!" I grinned and they all chuckled. This was like a big family dinner, I mean it even included arguing! I liked how we all was now, all together and happy. I just hope that it stays that way.