Chapter three - Five second rule!

"Cookies for all!" Gerard screamed, opening the bag of cookie bag up and chucking them everywhere. I stared as they all hit the floor.

"Five second rule!" The tattoo'd man screamed trying to gather up as many cookies as possible. The gelled hair man copied as Ray stared in horror.

"So what are your names?" I asked, trying to sound calm. "You're Gerard and you're Ray" I pointed. "I know that"

"I'm Mikey. The cool one" The gelled hair man grinned.

"He's only cool because he's my brother" Gerard scoffed and crossed his arms across his chest.

"I'm Frank, the sexy one with tattoo's" He winked and Jenny made a 'Hurr' sound. The only way to describe that sound is by saying it was very perverted how she said it.

"Okay, I'm Sophie, that's Shay, Jenny and Bex" I pointed at  us all, "We come in peace?" I raised an eyebrow and mentally face palmed myself. We come in peace? Really Sophie? They aren't aliens! Well, maybe they secretly are! No, I think aliens would be smarter.

"I like hugs" Gerard whispered, staring at the floor in a dreamy trance.

Random. I would have chuckled just to seem confident...But he grabbed me and held me in a hug. Well, It wasn't a hug really. He was pinning me to him! "Eek!" I squeaked.

"Aww, isn't that cute" Jenny stared, smirking at me. I glared at her.

"Not the time for this Jenny, you should be helping" I growled under my breath.  She just shook her head and leaned into Mikey. He looked at her confused, then he let out an excited squeal which she returned.

"The hell" Bex whispered, we was all thinking the same. Well, the sane people were anyway.

"Hey Bob, where we going?" Frank asked, poking Shay who was shaking. I really needed to calm her down but feared that if I moved and went near her, these guys would scare her even more.

"Wait...We're supposed to be going somewhere?" The guy named Bob asked, the guys started laughing loudly making us all jump. "Okay okay i'll think of somewhere" He grinned driving faster, careful not to break the speed limit.

"Look, just let us go" The baker finally spoke up, "You have what you wanted now just let us go. We haven't done anything wrong. We won't tell anyone either. We'd rather keep our life and freedom rather than tell everyone and die, we aren't stupid" He explained.

"Shut up. We need you to cook for us" Gerard snapped, "You will do what we say when we say!" He shouted and the guys cheered him on. "We're in charge for once!"

"What do you mean by that?" I dared to speak up, he slowly turned to face me and smiled.

"We always got bossed around in the bad place. Now we're free and we can do what we want!" He hugged me again.

"What bad place?" I asked, interested.

"The asylum" Mikey whispered sadly, keeping his sad eyes on the van floor. An asylum? I knew they were crazy! "We had enough...So we escaped"

"Don't make us go back there" Ray whispered, tears filling his eyes. He gave off the puppy eyed look which made me wanna hug him tight and tell him everything was going to be okay. He kidnapped me though, he kidnapped all of us and he was put in the asylum for a reason. They all needed to stay there to get help but they escaped. Who will help them now?

"Guys, we're here" Bob told us getting out the van. The guys got out slowly, helping us. "Childhood home. Since my parents live in Australia now...We have the place to ourselves" He grinned looking at it.

It looked like an average house. A bit small for ten people!

"You know what this means right?" Gerard giggled as I looked at him, not wanting to hear what he said next. "We're going to have to double up. Share a bed!" He giggled crazily and the other guys joined in. Well, Jenny had to join in of course.

"Do we get to choose who to go with?" Jenny smirked.

"Oh, I didn't think of that" Gerard whispered.

"Well, I'm going with Frank" Jenny shrugged and dragged him into the house. I don't know who i felt more sorry for, Frank or Jenny?

Ray ran to Bex and stared at her, "I choose you!"

"I'm  n-not a Pokemon" She whispered but walked inside with him. 

"I...I'll go with you" Shay whispered, looking at the guy with awkward knee's. Mikey nodded, poker facing her. "I uh..I'm hungry" She whispered walking inside, Mikey victory fist pumped and walked inside after her.

"Well, I guess I'll share with you" Bob winked at the baker who gulped. "I love my desert" He winked again dragging him in.

"Well...I guess I'm stuck with you" I whispered to Gerard who picking me up. I giggled lightly, just at his silliness though. If we're going to be stuck here with some insane guys then we might as well try to enjoy ourselves, right?