Dragonite

You were walking in the woods around a lake, enjoying the nice weather. You were taking a break from battling trainers and other things you probably should've been doing. It would just tire you out, so you thought you deserved the break.

You sat by the lake and took your shoes and socks off, putting your feet in the water. It was a little cold, but it was relaxing. You laid back, closing your eyes and enjoying the breeze. When you were relaxed and thought nothing would bother you, you heard a voice.

"What a pretty girl...~" The voice said. It was the voice of a male. You sat up and looked in the direction from which the voice came from. You saw a man standing there, with orange hair and orange and blue clothes. You tried not to stare much because... You had to admit, he was attractive. He chuckled as you looked away, your face a light pink.

"What's your name?" He smiled, walking over to you. He sat next to you.

"(Y/n)..." You replied quietly, hating yourself for acting shy suddenly. He smiled, thinking it was cute.

"I'm Dragonite. Nice to meet you," he saluted randomly and you blushed more. He laughed.

"You seem quite flustered..." Dragonite smiled, wrapping an arm around you suddenly. Your face became a dark red and you looked away, embarrassed.

"Ah... You're so beautiful...~" He purred, nipping at your ear.

"You're pretty affectionate for just meeting me..." You pointed out. He shrugged and got back up, stretching. He looked at you, replying with, "I take every chance I get. People don't stay."

"Why wouldn't someone take you with them?" You asked.

"It may not look like it, but I'm pretty weak for a Dragonite. No one wants me." He mumbled, embarrassed.

"I'll take you..." You got up, looking at the Dragonite. He really didn't look weak. Maybe it was a small, easily fixed flaw that he didn't notice. He seemed to lighten up when you said you'd take him.

"R-Really? Oh, thank you!" He smiled, hugging you tight suddenly. You laughed quietly and he stared into your eyes. This seemed to last a while as you stared back, until he leaned forward. He closed the gap between you two with a kiss.

Your face became red as you melted into the kiss, holding onto your new Dragonite. After a few more seconds, he pulled away and smiled.

"Ready for a journey?" You asked, smiling.

"You bet I am!" He laughed and grabbed your hand, running off.
He was ready to explore the world with you.

------

Sorry if it's rushed!