Sylveon X Reader

(I know you can't catch Sylveon so don't even say anything -_- I play the games.)
You were looking around, trying to find a Sylveon. You had a full team of the Eeveelutions, and Sylveon was the last one you needed. You were in a huge field of grass with Eevee at your side. You gave her a stone so that she wouldn't evolve. You sighed, thinking it was hopeless. At this point you'd never find one, maybe someone else already had him. Then you felt a tap on your shoulder. You turned around to see a guy with pink hair, blue eyes, a top hat, and a suit. He looked really odd, but you thought he was cute. Then you gasped. His suit was in the design of Sylveon. "Hey there~! You lost?" The guy asked. "Oh uh...no...do you happen to be...uh...." "Sylveon? Yes." He answered. Your eyes widened. So it was him! He noticed your Eevee and his eyes went huge. "AWW!! She's so cute!!" He began rubbing her cheek, which she enjoyed. Eevee thought it was a little weird though, since all of her brothers and sisters weren't humanized. "You have a whole collection? Cool! The only one your missing is...wait.... I'm right here!" He smiled. You blushed a little bit. "What's wrong, you sick?" He noticed your face turn red and put his hand on your forehead. You blushed more and took his hand away. He took this chance to take your hand and kiss it. "Um..." You blushed. "You're cute~ Can I be you're Pokémon?" Sylveon asked. You blushed more and nodded. "Yay!!" He hugged you and kissed you unexpectedly. Your face was as red as a tomato as you kissed back. He pulled away smiling. He took your hand in his and said, "We shall be off!!" You laughed and followed as he led the way, even though he had no idea where he was going.