Dangerously Safe Chapter 33

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY

Lost - Gorilla Zoe feat. Lil Wayne

 I stood at the bar with Shea and we were having a conversation about dogs. It was strange but Shea loved dogs but yet he didn’t have any. He said that he was going to buy an Alaskan Husky once he felt like he was ready to take care of it.

I had never had a dog, but I was pretty sure that it didn’t take that much work to keep one, but he was adamant on the fact that it was just like raising a child or having a baby. At least he was thinking ahead, I liked that about him; he always seemed to be planning for the future.

“Ehemm can we get a drink?” someone said interrupting Shea and I’s conversation. I turned around to see the guys that were here a while ago asking me to go home with them.

“Can you take their order?” I asked Shea quietly.

“Sure,”

“I’m going to go get some pineapple and mango juice from the back.” He nodded and made his way towards the guys as I went to the back.

 I went through the double doors to the back of the club. Those guys always seemed to make my skin crawl. They were just at the club a lot lately and it always seemed like they were watching me; it was very creepy. I grabbed two cans of pineapple juice and one of mango and then made my way back to the bar.

I came back and saw that the strange men were gone and Ty and Shea were talking. What the fuck? What in the hell could they possibly be conversing about? It couldn’t be anything good. I made my way over to the bar hurriedly, knowing that I was going to have to stop an argument.

“What are you two talking about?” I asked as soon as I approached them while putting down the cans of juice.

“Just man talk,” Ty replied immediately. They didn’t seem to be arguing.

“Man talk?” I questioned. “And what exactly is this man talk?”

“Nothing for you to worry about, look I’m about to go. I’ll see you later okay?” He said whilst grabbing my hands.

“Yea,” I replied. He pulled me into a hug and buried his face into my neck.

“I love you,” He whispered in my ear before pulling away. I smiled at him before he turned around and retreated. I then turned my attention towards Shea.

“Spill Shea! What were you two talking about?” I asked once again.

“Like he said man stuff,” He replied.

“Shea,” I whined.

“Don’t worry about it Ari,” I sighed. “Look spend the night at my place tonight.” He said.