Dangerously Safe Chapter 36

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

I Will Always  Love You - Whitney Houston

I sat on the bar and Shea stood between my legs with his arms draped around my waist. He kept placing kisses across my neck and chest. We were waiting on the club to open since we had gotten here early to set up.

“Don’t make us have to get a room.” I told him.

“Let’s go get one.” He mumbled against my skin.

“Shea stop,” I said laughing and pushing him away.

“Come on Ari don’t be like that,”

“Shea we’re at work.”

“We can catch a quickie in the backroom.” He stated. I laughed.

“You’re crazy.” I replied as I hopped down from the counter causing my body to rub against his. He grabbed my waist and pressed me up against the counter.

“I hope you don’t plan on getting your way later on tonight.” He whispered into my ear.

“You say that as if you’re in control.”

“I am in control baby!” I chuckled lightly.

“I think not,”

“Oh really?” he questioned.

“Yes really!”

“You wait, tonight you are going to be begging,”

“I can’t wait to see this happen,” I told him with a smile.

“I bet you can’t.” I laughed and directed my gaze toward the clock. We had a few more minutes until the club doors officially opened.

“My family has been asking about you,” He informed me changing the subject.

“Really, which ones?”

“My brothers,” He said laughing. I chuckled.

“They think you are beautiful,” he said.

“Were those their exact words?” He laughed.

“No it was more like she is sexy as hell with a great ass.” I chuckled.

“But everybody keeps asking when they will get to see you again.” He added.

“Well maybe you should bring me around more.” I said.

“Maybe I will,” He said pulling me into a kiss. I heard the voices of people signaling that the doors to the club had opened and partiers had begun to come in.