Dangerously Safe Chapter 5

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET.

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rolling In The Deep - Adele

“Hey” I heard as I was lightly shaken. I fluttered my eyes open. “I’m going to the gym with Luke. I’ll be back okay.” I nodded. He kissed me on the cheek and then he left. I tried to go back to sleep but I couldn’t, so I got up. I took a shower and stole some more of Ty’s clothes. I probably needed to go home, but there was just something about being with Ty. I don’t know what it was. But what I did know was that I had definitely fallen for him, which was not supposed to happen. He was a player. He was one of those guys who played with girl’s heart and I wasn’t going to give in and become the victim. I wouldn’t let it happen. I couldn’t let it happen. I would look so stupid, not to mention that it would end me and Ty’s friendship which I didn’t want to happen.

I dug my phone out of my jean pocket. Of course it was dead. I sighed.  I grabbed my things and wrote Ty a note telling him that I had gone home for awhile.

On the way to my house I stopped at Jaz’s house so that she could keep me company, but boy was it a bad idea because she just couldn’t seem to let the whole me and Ty thing go.

“So you guys have not had sex?” She questioned.

“For the hundredth time no!”

“Have you kissed?” she asked. I looked at her. “You have!”

“So.. it’s nothing.” I told her.

“Yes it is!” She stated.

“Jaz it would only end in heartbreak. I mean let’s face it. Ty is a player and I don’t want to ruin our friendship over something stupid.” I told her.

“I think you should stop worrying and just go with the flow.” She stated.

“We are just friends.” I told her as we entered my house. I grabbed my charger and a few changes of clothes. Jaz watched me intently.

“Are you spending the night again?” She questioned.

“I don’t know” I replied. “This is just in case.”

“Yea…. Luke carried condoms around just in case.” She said sarcastically. I chuckled and rolled my eyes at her.

Once I finished grabbing all my things, we left and made our way back towards Ty’s place. I walked inside and called out his name but I got no answer, so I was guessing that he hadn’t come back yet. I sat my stuff in his room and then I sat on the couch with Jaz.

“So… is he a good kisser?” She asked.

“Yup,” I said as a smile betrayed me and appeared on my face.