Dangerously Safe Chapter 24

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Broken-Hearted Girl - Beyonce

I stood at the bar making rounds after rounds. Some guy was trying to hit on me and he was really starting to annoy me. He had been at the bar for over an hour.

“So you want to come home with me tonight?” He asked. “We will have lots of fun.” He added. I rolled my eyes.

“Sorry I am already going home with someone else tonight.” I told him for the second time. I felt hands go around my waist and I sighed in relief.

“She’s mine, you should go find you some other chick.” Shea said as he kissed my neck. I smiled. The guy rose from the bar while muttering something and left. I turned towards  Shea.

“Thanks!” I told him.

“No problem,” He said as he smacked my ass and turned away. I laughed and leant over the bar looking out onto the crowd. It was so packed tonight. I looked at all the individuals dancing on each other.

I spotted Ty and he was dancing with two chicks. One was behind him and the other was in front of him. He whispered something in her ear and she turned around towards him. He grabbed her hand and the other chick who was dancing behind him. I watched as he led them through the crowd and to the side door of the club.

Wait, was he going to do what I think he was? There was no way he was about to do that to these two girls. I turned around towards Shea.

“Hey I’ll be right back. I’m going to the restroom.” I told him.

“Alright,” He said. I made my way down the stairs and through the crowd. I  went through the side door and peeked outside, but there was no one there. I heard laughter coming from around the corner. I walked around the corner and they were participating in a three way kiss. I rolled my eyes and scoffed. Ty and one of the girls looked my way.

“Can I help you?” The girl asked with a snobby attitude. She looked as if she could be Puerto Rican or something and she had a thick accent. The other girl with tan skin just seemed highly drunk.

“Ty can I talk to you?” I said ignoring the Latin girl altogether.

“Now is not a good time.” He stated with a go away tone.

“Uhm I think it’s the perfect time.” I replied.

“Obviously not! So you should go.” The smart-mouthed girl said. She was getting on my nerves.

“Obviously I’m not talking to you, so why are you speaking to me right now.”

“Listen up bitch!” She said as she walked over to me.