Dangerously Safe Chapter 21

VOTE.COMMENT.LIKE.TWEET

ENJOY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shots - LMFAO

I looked in the mirror at my reflection. The skirt tightly clung to my hips defining all the shape that I had. The loose red and black shirt complimented the red stilettos that were occupied by my feet. I fluffed up my hair and pouted my lips as I covered them with red lip gloss.

I did a once over and then turned around admiring my reflection. I grabbed my coat from the hanger and draped it over my body tying it around my waist. I grabbed my clutch and then proceeded out the door.

I walked down the street filled with people going to their nightlife destinations. The sky was dark and the moon hung low complimented by a few stars. I could hear the clacking noise of my shoes each time they connected with the ground.

I saw the long line that wrapped around the building as I approached. I chuckled, people always tended to occupy this club. It never failed, but it was good for me that’s how I made my money.

I walked behind the building down an alley and stopped at the back door. I slid my card and the door unlocked. I walked in and the music plummeted my ears. It was almost opening time. I checked  my watch to be sure that I wasn’t late.

10:56

I was on time. I hung my coat up on the hanger and placed my clutch inside my coat pocket. I walked through the double doors and made my way to the bar.

“What’s up Ari? Damn, I have to say you look spectacular tonight.” He said handling me three bottles.

“Thanks Shea, you don’t look too bad yourself.” I replied. He laughed.

“You ready for tonight?” He questioned.

“Ain’t I always?” I retorted. He chuckled.

“Yea you right, but I was directing more to after we get off work.” I laughed

“I guess you will just have to wait and see.” I told him. I grabbed a bottle of Malibu Coconut Rum and filled two shot glasses. I gave Shea one and held it up.

“You are too young to be drinking.” He said.

“I know, but I work at a bar and besides this is in celebration of your 21st birthday.” I said with a smile. He laughed. “You thought I had forgotten didn’t you?” I asked him.

“Naw you love me too much to forget and I have an hour before it is officially my birthday.” He replied. I chuckled

“Well it’s twelve o’ clock somewhere.” I told him. He nodded and I clinked my glass against his before downing the shot. I felt the clear liquid burn as it slid down my throat.

“Let’s do this!” I said as I noticed the clock had hit eleven. Club limelight was open and the bar was going to be packed being that it was Friday. I was going to be banking on tips.

I sat down on the bar. I was so tired and my feet hurt from the heels. It was four-thirty in the morning and I was ready to go home and go to sleep. I had cleaned all the equipment and set the bar back up to how it was supposed to be.