ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 24

Some of you might have heard the news...and if you haven't well there only three more chapters left of this book (not counting this one)...there will be smut however there will be no sequel...

yeah...here's chapter 24 :) 

===========

"Zaynnnn.....sorry" Liam pleaded however looking at the cheeky grin he had plastered on his face, he really didn't look sorry. Zayn scoffed - however he crawled into Liam's bed - his body crowding over Liam's, who was biting the skin of his lip suggestively as if he knew just how to get Zayn over to him.

"Are you Li? Are you really sorry?" Zayn asked, hands steadily grabbed hold of Liam's. He tired to sound angry but he couldn't stop the teasing tone that had slipped into his words.  

"Course I am" 

"You knew that I was jealous and you still carried on...who are you and what have you done to my Liam?" Zayn asked- he tilted his head down and placed a soft kiss on Liam's birthmark earning a loud gasp from the other boy. 

"It was just really fun to see you burn like that" Liam replied as he blindly fisted his hands into Zayn's hair, grasping at them softly. 

Zayn rolled his eyes, hands curling around Liam's neck as he pulled the boy up so that he could kiss him. Usually, Zayn would never try and take Liam by surprise- because he knew that he wouldn't probably end up scaring the younger boy but today he knew that he could. Liam wasn't always so vulnerable and maybe Zayn did needed to get that in his head. 

He kissed Liam - tongue tracing his bottom lip before he sucked lightly whilst the pad of his thumb rubbed against Liam's jawline. He kissed Liam roughly like he'd wished to do many times before but just couldn't get himself to, he kissed Liam with a burning passion like Liam was all he ever desired for and he kissed Liam like there was no tomorrow. 

Liam was the one to finally pull away- his eyes closed as he panted against Zayn's mouth- lips curled up into a soft, gentle smile. 

Zayn rolled off Liam without uttering a single word, he pushed himself against the headboard and then pulled Liam against him, placing his usual peck on the soft of Liam's hair.

"Zee?"

"Yes babe?"

"It's the 15th tomorrow...I have an appointment with Dr. Yellin" Liam sighed against Zayn's shoulder and Zayn could sense the nervousness radiating off Liam.

"I remember, I was going to talk to you about it" 

"They are going to see whether I am ready for the operation or not" Liam explained although he was very aware of the fact that Zayn already knew about that all. 

"And are you?" Zayn asked, hands rubbing gently at Liam's arm.

"I don't know. I feel like I am but then the thought of it not working out just scares me and then I don't feel ready at all" Liam mumbled, head buring into the crook of Zayn's neck, "I just want to be able to see you, Zayn. I want to see that smile of yours, not just feel it"

Zayn sighed and tilted his head back - because he wanted that to. He wanted Liam to look him in the eye and say I love you just for once. 

"I am scared that it wouldn't ever happen"

"I will still be here, all the way - forever"

"I know"

***

"Alright Mr. Payne? Mr.Malik?" Dr. Yellin greeted as both boys walked in. 

Liam was glued to Zayn- he felt that if let go he would end up falling down a giant pit and never be able to crawl back up. And he didn't want his nerves to eat him up either - so he clutched on to Zayn's hand and just concentrated on the touch of Zayn's hand against his own. 

He tried to memorize it as best as he could - learn the way Zayn's hand fell against his own, learn the way Zayn's thumb was lightly brushing against his skin and learn the way Zayn's blunt nails felt digging into his skin. 

And it helped him stay calm - sane. 

"Now Liam, how do you feel about this?" Dr. Yellin asked as he looked at Liam's file. Liam stayed quiet, mouth opening and closing a few times.

He had to do this for Zayn. 

"I think I am ready" He breathed out, earning a tight squeeze form Zayn and Liam could feel the glow coming from Zayn.

"You sure? this is completely on you, Liam"

"Yes babe, you are sure about this right?" Zayn asked as he turned in his seat, hand sliding up Liam's arm as Liam let out a shaky but a sure nod. 

"I want to give it a chance" Liam replied.

"Okay, then we are going to be ready to do your operation tomorrow" 

===============

Okay so yeah...hope that was okay...I mean I kind of rushed into it...so yeah. Will Liam's operation work? I don't know, who knows?...oh wait- I do ^-^

Dedication-

Best Comment

VOTE                              [ 100+ ]

COMMENT                     [ 15+ ]         

SHARE

FOLLOW
:)

I love you, guys. x