ƈԋαρƚҽɾ 26

I just want to get over with so I can concerntrate on my other stories- I will post the next chapter meybe tomorrow or thursday. so yeah, one more chapter left. the last chapter is going to be 

Zayn shifted a little; very aware of the fact that Liam's eyes were on him- watching him. He was never going to get used to it- perhaps one day he will but for now it's different. Nice but different and really, Zayn doesn't want Liam to ever stop looking at him. 

Yes, of course he had a little panic attack when Louis came outside to get him because he realized at the last minute that it would be the first time Liam was going to see him. And he wasn't ready. Because what if Liam decided he wasn't good looking- what if Liam didn't like the way he styled his hair? 

But then he saw the glow in Liam's eyes at the sight of him...

And he knew that Liam would never judge him like that. 

"You gonna say anything, love?" Zayn smiled as he turned around, caressing Liam's cheek softly as he tilted his head up and pecked his awaiting lips. Liam grinned against his lips before he opened his eyes- blinking twice because he is still getting used. 

He could see. 

"You are gorgeous...I am sorry but I can't stop looking" Liam whispered as he bumped his forehead against Zayn's. 

"Now you know how I feel every time I see you" Zayn replied as he pulled Liam onto his lap, letting the boy straddle him. Liam paused- frowning for a split second before he turned to face Zayn, arms lacing around Zayn's neck as he made himself comfortable. 

"I want us to try something; well it's not really trying bu-"

"Li, what is it?"

"Can we take this a step further like can we have se- you know?" Liam paused, huffing in annoyance because he couldn't find the right words. His face was coated in red, heat crawling up his neck furiously. 

Zayn chuckled making Liam look up- he pulled Liam closer, his hand on Liam's waist holding it firm and tight. Since Liam had his hand around Zayn's neck, his shirt was tugged up and Zayn took that as an opportunity to crawl his hand up Liam's back- his touch light and furious like fire. 

"Liam, I get it"

"You do?" Liam asked, breathing out slowly. 

Zayn nodded and nudged Liam slightly- Liam got it, he got off Zayn's lap and let Zayn get off the couch. He grabbed Liam's hand and pulled him inside- Liam frowned but followed him. Once Zayn got to his bedroom, he switched the light on and met Liam’s eyes. 

He jerked Liam close, hand going around his waist. 

"I want to make love to you, Li. Want us to know each other better" He mumbled. Liam eyes fluttered close as he felt Zayn trail his hand under his t-shirt again and gasped softly at the light, feathery feel of Zayn's finger.